Week 3 injury updates

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

Wow, there were even more on there we didn't know about like Poyer...WTF

I mean it's still early but missing 3/4 of our secondary would be a recipe for disaster.

Gotta remember the rules for injury report.

I think half that list is probably gonna be ready for the game. 

All these injuries are very concerning especially on the defense side of the ball. Offensively, I think the Bills will be fine. However, the defense will have its work cut out for them with Hill and Waddle. Mosert and Edmunds are very fast and dangerous in the open space. I'd feel like the Bills D would dominate them for the majority of the game at full strength. 

2 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

So 20% of the roster and about 45% of what you would qualify as starters are on the injury report.

They could have just added that, too.

EDIT:  Side note...WTF IS GOING ON IN PRACTICE THE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS?!

It was a walkthrough today so really just last week, I'm betting we rest a lot this week.

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Billznut said:

I’m sure the Bills will be extra cautious and obviously they have to list everyone. But I’m pretty sure this is the longest injury list I’ve seen under the McDermott era for any given week. 

I think the key this Sunday is those players that can go, not re-injure anything. Dane and Jordan are probably 99% out.

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I think the key this Sunday is those players that can go, not re-injure anything. Dane and Jordan are probably 99% out.

Those are the only two I can see also.

The big unknowns right now are Hyde, Oliver and Davis for me. 

Should know more tomorrow. 

On 9/20/2022 at 8:38 AM, Captain_Quint said:

I remember seeing him fall on this play and thought he just tripped. He will probably miss some time with that.

It looked like his cleat got caught in turf and he just got banged up. 

Well I am sure the Bills will bring him to Mijami to do his cheerleader act.

On 9/20/2022 at 9:33 AM, T master said:

Man i saw that when it happened & wondered what went wrong & was hoping it wasn't a knee or something . Dude has been a beast for us i hope he can recover and come back as strong as he has been the Bills will need his presence to continue their dominance on that side of the ball .

Prayers up to Great Dane i hope his injury isn't as serious as it looked !! 

Love that nickname for him even though it is obvious.

As Josh said the defense are dogs.

• Like (+1) 1

Dolphins missing Xavien Howard today with a groin injury

Other injuries:

• Offensive tackle Terron Armstead, who played Sunday despite a toe injury, did not practice Wednesday with his injury.
  • Tight ends Hunter Long (ankle) and Cethan Carter (concussion protocol) remained out, and edge rusher Melvin Ingram Jr. took a veteran’s rest day.
  • Receiver Cedrick Wilson Jr. (ribs) and linebacker Channing Tindall (illness) were limited.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/09/21/xavien-howard-misses-practice-with-groin-injury/

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.