Fun fact: @JoshAllenQB has the number one selling jersey in the @NFL. 😍 #BillsMafia

SlimShady'sSpaceForce

20 minutes ago, Michael1962 said:

I think eventually the league/refs will understand that JA is earning them a lot of money and imo he will eventually get calls and more protection going his way ala Brady

Β 

Β 

I haven't witnessed anything where I have been yelling for a penalty when it comes to Josh. Maybe D-coordinators around the league will start lobbying for unnecessary roughness penalties against Allen for rag dolling defenders? LOL

20 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Brady like preferenceΒ 

Breath on Tainted TomΒ 15 yard penaltyΒ 

Β 

The Wishbone leg pull - 15 yardΒ 
personal foul / unnecessary roughnessΒ 

Β 

Β 

Β 

I don't want that.

Edited by Beast

5 hours ago, NewEra said:

He better be. Β If he sustains this level of play for the next 8-10 years he’ll be the best qb ever. Β Brady may have more rings in the end, but it will be clear that 17s best was better than anyone else’s. Β 

Β 

Brady β€œmay” have more rings ?

Β 

Get outta here … JA will have him covered ..

Β 

Edited by Aussie Joe

15 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Fun fact: @JoshAllenQB has the number one selling jersey in the @NFL. 😍 #BillsMafia
https://www.buffalobills.com/news/bills-today-qb-josh-allen-leads-nfl-jersey-sales-at-start-of-the-season

Β 

xuuldc1utvxtpzrfocrg.png
Β 

Β 

Β 

and soon Tainted Tom will fade awayΒ 

Β 

More like Tumultuous Tom right now

11 hours ago, Beast said:

Β 

I haven't witnessed anything where I have been yelling for a penalty when it comes to Josh. Maybe D-coordinators around the league will start lobbying for unnecessary roughness penalties against Allen for rag dolling defenders? LOL

Do you remember when Vince Wolfork took out Losman with an elbow to the knee? While he was penalized, I think if that happened to Josh the optics are much worse and the penalty is more severe. More people are invested in Josh so that kind of naturally breeds protection of him.

Β 

As far as the refs, seems to me if the calls are being made you don't have to yell for one. It helps we are winning, whining about referees are is for the losing team.

Β 

I'll put in here to, there are a lot of fans here that got on the kelly bills bandwagon that are still riding with us. I'm sure ja17 will bring some folks permanently into the fold.

Edited by 4BillsintheBurgh

Not surprising...this is a level of bandwagon around the nation that may be unprecedented and for sure hasn't been seen since the Bills first SB appearance when we took the league by storm running the K-Gun offense

Edited by Big Turk

13 hours ago, Beast said:

Β 

Β 

I don't want that.

I don't either and think that Josh doesn't Β need it but if he stays in the league for years I wonder if it will happen. Β 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.