Jalen Ramseys initial PFF grade for the game

Steel City Mafia

54 minutes ago, The Red King said:

So...you admit you can't?  Noted.  And no, I'm not.  All I said was that if Ramsey did come out, admit he said what he did and then admit he was wrong, he'd get less grief over his quote.  No more, no less.  If you don't believe me, look through this thread again.  Not once did I say anything about the quote itself.  You really need to learn to stop jumping to conclusions.

You seem quite invested in bagging on people who point out the irony of his quote.  You're quite needy, aren't you?

I have no interest in looking for quotes that you want to hear.  I have no idea what else he's said about Allen.

1 minute ago, klos63 said:

I have no interest in looking for quotes that you want to hear.  I have no idea what else he's said about Allen.

You only have interest in being a creep about bills fans talking smack about an opposing player that showed up to a training camp in an armored truck equipped with a hype man with a megaphone talking about how great he is.  That same player talked some serious trash about the soon to be best player in franchise history. 

You should get a new hobby.  This one sucks

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Nothing you say is a good look for Bills fans Gene.  You’re a pit of sadness

disagree

Us old folks still have some ethics and etiquette to uphold , along with respectful interactions regardless

Long Live the Queen !
 But I suppose it is a Newera  :D

4 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

disagree

Us old folks still have some ethics and etiquette to uphold , along with respectful interactions regardless

Long Live the Queen !
 But I suppose it is a Newera  :D

You’re saying that Gene says what he says because he has some ethics and etiquette to uphold. 

Brady Bunch K GIF

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

And again, I think if he just came out and said yeah he was wrong, it was a bad take, people would dump less on him for it 

I know if I publically called someone trash and got dunked on like that I'd have to publically admit I was wrong.

Honestly, I don't even think it was the hot take itself that so much leads to this mocking as him actually referring to Allen as trash.  If he had said he didn't think Allen was that good, I don't think the backlash would be as bad.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.