Biden's "Speech" Tonight

T&C

The great unifier is going to read a script written by that teleprompter guy where he's going to tell us how anyone that didn't vote for him in 2020 and the majority of Americans that disapprove of his performance now are evil people and from now on any political opposition to the Democrats and his administration is a criminal and unpatriotic act.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, TSOL said:

His speech is going to be really polarizing. 

Every great leader in history has sought to divide his country as a path to achieving great things.  People in the future, sometime next year after the next great depression has started, will conclude Biden was a walking disaster.   

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

Every great leader in history has sought to divide his country as a path to achieving great things.  People in the future, sometime next year, will conclude Biden was a walking cluster*****.  

I'm not so sure with these sycophants. I think they'd follow the great Biden into a volcano if he told them to 

I mean they are injecting their children with some experimental pharmaceutical cocktail, there's no reasoning with these people. 

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

The truth hurts. And he's going to tell it tonight. 

See?

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, TSOL said:

I'm not so sure with these sycophants. I think they'd follow the great Biden into a volcano if he told them to 

I mean they are injecting their children with some experimental pharmaceutical cocktail, there's no reasoning with these people. 

See?

after they change its definition, we are going to be told the truth. lol

Just now, Buffarukus said:

I was just gonna say. There is no truth anymore. The word has been trademarked and you can get in alot of legal trouble just for uttering a word about it. 

Scanned the chanels right now. The only ones showing Joke are CNN and MSNBC. Watching Young Sheldon.  The parents are meeting  the girl his brother Georgie knocked up.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

Hoax. 

26 minutes ago, TSOL said:

I was just gonna say. There is no truth anymore. The word has been trademarked and you can get in alot of legal trouble just for uttering a word about it. 

Hoax.  There is truth.  MAGA just likes to avoid it.