Biden's "Speech" Tonight

T&C

15 minutes ago, B-Man said:

So were his words.

the authoritarian left is winning. Just look at the people on this board alone programed to hate, not just disagree with but hate anyone with different views. 

did you ever imagine a day in your life where the self identifying liberals would be the censors, the once aligned with the billionaires and big business moguls, the ones rooting for the elites and policy that benefits elites? 

things are moving fast. 

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

the authoritarian left is winning. Just look at the people on this board alone programed to hate, not just disagree with but hate anyone with different views. 

did you ever imagine a day in your life where the self identifying liberals would be the censors, the once aligned with the billionaires and big business moguls, the ones rooting for the elites and policy that benefits elites? 

things are moving fast. 

Yes, that's how this works.

The Leftists who are uneducated don't want to understand it, but Facism/Totalitariniasm only happen from the Left.  That's the path through history (Nazis, USSR, Italy, etc etc)

They are not smart but they care more about what honest working people care about, until its too late for the honest working people.

All Civilizations die, it's not a right, it's a process...and this is the end-result of the process.   

Think about it...what SUCCESSFUL person from the "Right" or "REPUBLICAN" establishment would bother to subject themselves to this Leftist Political media paradigm at this point?  WHO would do that?

Thankfully, there's a Florida Governor who might work.  We'll see.

But these are bad people

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

I didn't watch it.

I don't like this type of thing. It's a political campaign speech posing as an "address to the nation." Biden sees that Trump is on the ropes now and he wants to kick him while he's down. I'm not so naive as to think this is Trump's final undoing. But, you gotta admit it: Trump is being suckered into doing exactly what the Dem strategists want him to do. He's going full Q Anon/nutcase, scaring away all those suburban voters he'd need to win (and I mean actually win, not claim he "really won" even though the vote count says he didn't). Unhinged Trump is a really bad face of the Republican Party. They do best when people focus on Inept Biden instead. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax. 

you dont ever hoax me! i double hoax you. ill do it in public in front of your mother. 😜

anyways back to the speech. sounded like pure desperation to me. labtop is out there. dem cities are complete violent/homeless $#it holes and getting worse. stop gas cars then 2 days later warn of blackouts!? BAH HA HA HA hilarious. and they defend it! cant write a comedy sketch better. more facts and even a zucker admission that gov is colluding with big tech to promote lies and censoring on their masters behalf. the fbi is looking like absolute fools repeatedly and now has informants coming forward, leaders stepping down. cnn, a reference site on here from some, is collapsing. facts and studies on the absolute failure of the covid lockdowns and all the clowns who followed their lead are watching their trusted leaders scatter like roaches. chief roach "resigning" next door to cuomo to try and deflect any responsability. i guess humiliation isn't a thing  anymore cause their still, on this very board, acting if they weren't the pawns to spread garbage and ruin lives. right C3?

hoax? dont do it. you been warned.lol

so! the jan 6th commision. just not getting the hearts and minds they thought. vaders daughter is OUT! gulp. uh oh, so the spotlight is slowly, but steadily shifting on joey and friends. why arent the lies sticking anymore!? why is coverage shifting to more of these facts!! better yell into a mic on primetime. ehem...testing 1. 2. ULTRA MAGA THREAT!!! lol sounds alot like jim crowww 2.0!! ect ect.. yawn. its worn pretty thin to rational people brandon. any info on whens gas going down?...and about that labtop?

thats my review. please hit the like button and share to support my work.

Edited by Buffarukus

1 hour ago, Gene Frenkle said:

It's about time and it needed to be said. Good for Joe. No surprise it's unpopular among the MAGA crowd here. He's calling you idiots out, after all. You are awful human beings, really. Believe it.

And don’t forget MAGAs are also a mirror image of leftist sheep. Equal but opposite. Same malleable minds just serving a different master. Both problematic 

2 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

It's about time and it needed to be said. Good for Joe. No surprise it's unpopular among the MAGA crowd here. He's calling you idiots out, after all. You are awful human beings, really. Believe it.

lol the leftards are in a kill frenzy...enjoy the heart attack your hatred will bring.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

you dont ever hoax me! i double hoax you. ill do it in public in front of your mother. 😜

anyways back to the speech. sounded like pure desperation to me. labtop is out there. dem cities are complete violent/homeless $#it holes and getting worse. stop gas cars then 2 days later warn of blackouts!? BAH HA HA HA hilarious. and they defend it! cant write a comedy sketch better. more facts and even a zucker admission that gov is colluding with big tech to promote lies and censoring on their masters behalf. the fbi is looking like absolute fools repeatedly and now has informants coming forward, leaders stepping down. cnn, a reference site on here from some, is collapsing. facts and studies on the absolute failure of the covid lockdowns and all the clowns who followed their lead are watching their trusted leaders scatter like roaches. chief roach "resigning" next door to cuomo to try and deflect any responsability. i guess humiliation isn't a thing  anymore cause their still, on this very board, acting if they weren't the pawns to spread garbage and ruin lives. right C3?

hoax? dont do it. you been warned.lol

so! the jan 6th commision. just not getting the hearts and minds they thought. vaders daughter is OUT! gulp. uh oh, so the spotlight is slowly, but steadily shifting on joey and friends. why arent the lies sticking anymore!? why is coverage shifting to more of these facts!! better yell into a mic on primetime. ehem...testing 1. 2. ULTRA MAGA THREAT!!! lol sounds alot like jim crowww 2.0!! ect ect.. yawn. its worn pretty thin to rational people brandon. any info on whens gas going down?...and about that labtop?

thats my review. please hit the like button and share to support my work.

Hoax.

This is truly crossing a line, he is gearing up to militarily attack those who are on the other side. What else can one take from the optics and the words that ostracize the other party? He’s stunting for a civil war. Truly disgusting and very scary and sad. How did we get to this? 

• Agree 1