Biden's "Speech" Tonight

T&C

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Back to the speech.

Biden’s Lunatic ‘MAGA Republicans’ Ranting Is Gonna Backfire. 

“What we saw was the panic and flop sweat of every Washington power player inside the Beltway.”

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2022/09/02/the-morning-briefing-bidens-lunatic-maga-republicans-ranting-is-gonna-backfire-n1626153

D2A34006-6963-4B43-97AB-78AFA0B75B27.thu

Yup, just like Obamacare "backfired"...still going! 

Just like Trump really won the election 

Just like Putin will win in three days 

blah blah blah 

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

i warned you. twice!! no more politic talk. now this thread turns personal. now we discuss your mom and how she is a good woman. shes always been there for us when we needed her. you should call her more often instead of hoaxing people on the computer all day. stop this nonsense and come home to eat a good homecooked meal. she made the mashed potatoes just the way you like!!

Our "Hoax" friend was formerly employed at Twitter as a censor and content moderator but was triggered into depression and quit in protest when Musk announced his bid for the company.  And now on PPP, unable to censor, delete, or block "objectionable" comments the only option other than responding with some well-defined rebuttal or counter argument, is to type a mindless one word response, "Hoax".  I think most of us agree the practice is, well, stupid. 

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Our "Hoax" friend was formerly employed at Twitter as a censor and content moderator but was triggered into depression and quit in protest when Musk announced his bid for the company.  And now on PPP, unable to censor, delete, or block "objectionable" comments the only option other than responding with some well-defined rebuttal or counter argument, is to type a mindless one word response, "Hoax".  I think most of us agree the practice is, well, stupid. 

here's to hoping musk is a bills fan and has a offer on the table. 😄

1 hour ago, Buffarukus said:

i warned you. twice!! no more politic talk. now this thread turns personal. now we discuss your mom and how she is a good woman. shes always been there for us when we needed her. you should call her more often instead of hoaxing people on the computer all day. stop this nonsense and come home to eat a good homecooked meal. she made the mashed potatoes just the way you like!!

Hoax.  

15 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Hoax. 

23 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Oh there's a strategy to this alright.

Between the criminally corrupt media and all the special interest groups with their hands out, conservative minded people have a real uphill battle. 

Hoax.  Truly conservative minded people do not support Donald Trump.  Fake conservatives, who really are nationalists dabbling in fascism, support Donald Trump. 

24 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Blah blah blah 

Mr. Apple meet Mrs Orange 

trump wants to pardon the people that attacked the police who were defending our national legislature 

Trump Maga= pro criminal 

Just another indication that Republicans are, in fact, pro terror.  Republicans backing the blue?  That’s a hoax. 

Just now, Buffarukus said:

#pedohitler is trending on twitter. quick! get over there and hoax it all away. lol

I don’t waste time on Twitter.  I poop post here.  But that’s a two birds with one stone type of thing.  Let us know what else you find on Twitter today.  I’m interested and I care.  Hoax. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I don’t waste time on Twitter.  I poop post here.  But that’s a two birds with one stone type of thing.  Let us know what else you find on Twitter today.  I’m interested and I care.  Hoax. 

you s#it post is somthing we agree on. but at least be funny or add something man. the hoax. schtick is pretty corny. im trying to liven it up a bit. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffarukus said:

you s#it post is somthing we agree on. but at least be funny or add something man. the hoax. schtick is pretty corny. im trying to liven it up a bit. 

Maybe you can go on Twitter and get some tips on how to be creative or funny. 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

MAGA Republicans is a nice way of saying it.  Some of them are traitors.  Some of them are insurrectionists.  Maybe we should use those adjectives, too. 

12 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Just another indication that Republicans are, in fact, pro terror.  Republicans backing the blue?  That’s a hoax. 

you're wasting everyone's time with your incessant sh*t posting

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Maybe you can go on Twitter and get some tips on how to be creative or funny. 

MAGA Republicans is a nice way of saying it.  Some of them are traitors.  Some of them are insurrectionists.  Maybe we should use those adjectives, too. 

Or sore losers 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  

Hoax. 

Hoax.  Truly conservative minded people do not support Donald Trump.  Fake conservatives, who really are nationalists dabbling in fascism, support Donald Trump. 

C'mon C-section, you can do better than that. 

That's not even worth the keystrokes 

6 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

It's about time and it needed to be said. Good for Joe. No surprise it's unpopular among the MAGA crowd here. He's calling you idiots out, after all. You are awful human beings, really. Believe it.

In a twist that surprised no one who is a student of human nature, the man who mocks people of faith, religion and discussions of good v evil...

Drinks deeply at the majestic altar of Biden, replete with pageantry, fire, brimstone, the eternal struggle of good v evil, and the desperate fight for, as Pastor Joe calls it, the very Soul of the Nation.   :doh:

1628488938_TheWord.thumb.jpeg.7779819b7e6974bb3ec9799a4b836c16.jpeg

They say you can't make this *&^% up, truth is, you don't have to. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

so you don’t care that the middle class (what’s left of it) is struggling?  Got it

Does everyone understand they are complete and total communists now?

"Yea you can't afford anything......here's a tissue."

Send them all to the ash heap. 

4 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I've got to give you boys credit.  You stay loyal, even in the face of pure hypocrisy.  You're willing to sell yourselves out and not accept anything that you don't want to believe, even if it means compromising all of your integrity.  That kind of dedication it truly rare.  

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1