Bills @ Carolina Preseason Game Thread (kickoff now @ 7:36pm)

Simon

3 hours ago, Arkady Renko said:

Does the TV broadcast have too loud PA noise for anyone else?

Just got back from thr stadium. That music inbetween each play is sickning, and so loud that you needede ear muffs to block it out.. The game anouncer is like WWE and way over the top. The only fun this about tonight was the big fight in the stands behind the Bills bench.. As far as Panther fans they had no ideaa thst they were not watching out starters. 

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Barkley said he had never practiced punting before and found out right before the game when they asked him to do it

Who is their backup punter? I always thought it was Bass. What if the punter pulls a hamstring or something during a game? I hope they have a better plan in place than tonight.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, vincec said:

Who is their backup punter? I always thought it was Bass. What if the punter pulls a hamstring or something during a game? I hope they have a better plan in place than tonight.

Before the game wasn't there a tweet of Bass bombing one? Though they probably don't want him actually doing that and maybe ***** up his kicking.

28 minutes ago, vincec said:

I sure hope Miller, Oliver and Rousseau bring the heat because the guys who played today didn’t do bupkis. Zero pass rush.

Just watched the highlights.  Nobody of note playing as you said. Team otherwise seemed flat. No striking difference between Keenum and Barkley. 

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Before the game wasn't there a tweet of Bass bombing one? Though they probably don't want him actually doing that and maybe ***** up his kicking.

It was just a guy making a joke in the pregame thread.

He copped to it pretty quick after a couple of us believed he was there.

25 minutes ago, Simon said:

Anybody have an eye or two on Spencer Brown tonight?

Started. Looked fine. There was a sack on Keenum, where Panthers pulled a stunt to the inside blew passed the guard and center, but Brown blocked his guy back off the line a yard or two. The depth O-line wasn't great. Pressure kept getting to the QBs. OJ Howard was invisible. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.