Got my tickets for the SoFi opener…

eball

On 5/29/2022 at 2:22 AM, Rocky Landing said:

I live in LA, and I'll be there with my kid. If you're traveling from out of town, you will be shocked at how many transplant Bills fans there are in LA. It will almost sound like a home game. Should be some fun tailgating, also. Stay tuned!

Going to be embarrassing for the Rams when they raise their championship banner to boos. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, stevestojan said:

Just bought mine. Bills sideline, section C116. Row 3. Probably won’t be able to see over the players, but we’ll have a great view of JA17 calves. Wait, what? 

Anyway, can’t wait!! 

Why are the majority of the lower bowl called "club seats"?

What are the benefits compared to a regular seat?

3 hours ago, unbillievable said:

Why are the majority of the lower bowl called "club seats"?

What are the benefits compared to a regular seat?

For me the benefit was it was the most affordable aisle seat left on stub hub. 

edit: I just looked and apparently they’re all individual padded seats with arm rests. Yay? 

Edited by stevestojan

I have a pair of tix sec 234 row 22 seats 17,18 for $390/ticket. That’s about $200 cheaper than any pair in the 200s on Ticketmaster due to fees. I found a pair for myself in sec 236 after I got these, so I just want to sell these for what I paid!

hit me up if you want em!

2 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Are you familiar with the immediate area around the stadium? My family got an Airbnb two blocks from the stadium was wondering how the neighborhood is. 

It’s Inglewood, so it’s aight and not the best area as in walking around and stuff.  But it’s not far at all from better areas.  I mean you are like 10 min from the Beach even.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/26/2022 at 6:54 AM, Virgil said:

I'm planning on going, but am going to try waiting until closer to game time.  The ticket prices are insane and I don't want to sit in the nosebleeds if I'm going to travel cross country.  Hopefully something works out. 

I can't imagine being a fan of that team and trying to go to games regularly with those prices

If you go, I'll look for you.  Is your avatar picture a self portrait? 🤔 

On 6/2/2022 at 8:20 AM, Greg S said:

Going to be embarrassing for the Rams when they raise their championship banner to boos. 

Why would Bills fans boo the Rams raising their banner?  They didn’t beat us.

1 hour ago, eball said:

Why would Bills fans boo the Rams raising their banner?  They didn’t beat us.

They sure won't be cheering and when have Bills fans been known to be quiet. Especially if they take over SoFi which I expect will be the case. 

4 minutes ago, Greg S said:

They sure won't be cheering and when have Bills fans been known to be quiet. Especially if they take over SoFi which I expect will be the case. 

Your comment still makes no sense. 

San Diego Billsbackers facebook has posted they are going to hire buses to and from PB for the game. For me that would be ideal 🙂 I am going to TRY to squeak in with a last minute cancellation but clearly no guarantees.

Otherwise I'll be here saving my pennies for an Orchard Park road trip

Either way it's going to be EPIC. ....and for the record I would never boo another teams championship in their own crib I think that's tacky just sayin'

m

3 minutes ago, Greg S said:

We will find out if I am right on gameday then. I think their will be a decent amount of boos when they raise the banner. JMHO

drunks. haha. Yeah u may be right we'll see. I mean I honestly haven't a clue how many Bills fans will be there. Socal bills fans are everywhere they'll be out in force though it's a lock

Edited by muppy

13 minutes ago, muppy said:

San Diego Billsbackers facebook has posted they are going to hire buses to and from PB for the game. For me that would be ideal 🙂 I am going to TRY to squeak in with a last minute cancellation but clearly no guarantees.

Otherwise I'll be here saving my pennies for an Orchard Park road trip

Either way it's going to be EPIC. ....and for the record I would never boo another teams championship in their own crib I think that's tacky just sayin'

m

drunks. haha. Yeah u may be right we'll see. I mean I honestly haven't a clue how many Bills fans will be there. Socal bills fans are everywhere they'll be out in force though it's a lock

The entire Rams fanbase ( all 15 of them) will have to deal with it :)

Edited by Greg S
  • Haha (+1) 1

So, I had to share this bit of news with my Bills fan brethren…we had a couple over for dinner on Sunday; really good friends we’ve known for over 15 years.  The guy does some college sports broadcasting for the Big 10 network and ESPN.  I tell him my wife and I bought tickets and are going out to LA for the opener.  He says, “a company I do some work with has a suite at SoFi; let me reach out to them and see what’s up for that game.”

Yesterday afternoon, I get cc’d on an email from my buddy to his assistant confirming two tickets in their suite for the game.

Needless to say, we’re f***ing pumped!

• Awesome! (+1) 7

• 3 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.