NFL First Round Discussion Thread

Process

7 minutes ago, pigpen65 said:

Teams without a quarterback trading up to take a wide receiver. This is the stupid s*** the bills used to do. It's crazy how obviously stupid these moves are through the eyes of a fan of a franchise that stop doing stupid s*** like this.

Detroit should be in good position to get one of the top 2 QBs next year. Whichever QB they get will have an electric WR to throw the ball to. Good long term move for them... which is what the draft is about.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I’m not too shook up. Guy wasn’t going to play until mid season anyways. And who knows if he comes back 100%. 

He will. I hope the Lions eventually find someone who can get the ball to him.

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It will be ok. 

I know it will. I was not really expecting him anyway. It could be worse...at least I'm not an Ohio State fan. :devil:

So far I think the draft is shaping up nicely for the Bills. But it's still a bit too early to tell. They were never in the serious market for any of the players taken so far

• Agree 2

I feel like Corner should be the smart pick but I always have that urge to wanting to give Josh more and more weapons. Maybe now it’s more prudent to wait on Wr given what’s happening. (I could be wrong as I don’t know the value of who’s left!) 

For a draft that has what 20 something first round grades it seems like  a great year for the NY teams to have two picks each…add the Lions to the mix. 

Just now, Brandon said:

Not much at all considering how far they moved. In fact,  I think Minnesota got screwed. 

Minny's new GM is a complete analytics guy who's got very little football background.  There was a story the other day in the Minneapolis newspaper that he actually went out on a scouting trip to see a prospect--like it was a revolutionary thing to do!     LOL.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.