The Buffalo Bills are the best team in the NFL

Success

I just wanted to write this, after 20 years of being nothing.  It took drafting the best QB of his class, in the most hyped class in years, and a GM to put the pieces in place around him.

I don't think it's disputable, nor do I think it's a slam dunk verdict.  But on paper, the Bills are the best team in the league right now. The best offense, and a TRUE #1 defense - not the flimsy kind of #1 we had last year.

Obviously, the pressure is on now.  Being the best on paper isn't something that goes down in the history books. They have to cash in w/ the Lombardi.

But we are the best.  I just wanted to take a moment to say it & appreciate it.  We can beat anyone.

• Like (+1) 16
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

54 minutes ago, Momma Pecoraro said:

I'll be there at SJF for the offseason championship parade.

51 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

Sure hope we’re saying the same thing next Feb

This is true, but at the same time it does really say something that the team has gotten to the point where the media acknowledges them as if not the top team one of the ones in the debate, teams come a long way in the last few years.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, boater said:

Yeah. But our secondary is officially 2nd rate. Process that.

I'm a Levi Wallace fan - but I'd wager that whichever draft pick we replace him w/ will be better, and we have Tre coming back at some point.  Dane Jackson & Johnson are not slouches, and Hyde/Poyer is considered to be one of the best safety tandems in the league.

Even w/ Allen, I think I'm most excited to watch our D in the upcoming season.  It's going to be smothering, and very hard to score against.

4 minutes ago, Success said:

I'm a Levi Wallace fan - but I'd wager that whichever draft pick we replace him w/ will be better, and we have Tre coming back at some point.  Dane Jackson & Johnson are not slouches, and Hyde/Poyer is considered to be one of the best safety tandems in the league.

Even w/ Allen, I think I'm most excited to watch our D in the upcoming season.  It's going to be smothering, and very hard to score against.

I want you to be so right. May the draft Gods guide Beane, it's that crucial.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Success said:

I just wanted to write this, after 20 years of being nothing.  It took drafting the best QB of his class, in the most hyped class in years, and a GM to put the pieces in place around him.

I don't think it's disputable, nor do I think it's a slam dunk verdict.  But on paper, the Bills are the best team in the league right now. The best offense, and a TRUE #1 defense - not the flimsy kind of #1 we had last year.

Obviously, the pressure is on now.  Being the best on paper isn't something that goes down in the history books. They have to cash in w/ the Lombardi.

But we are the best.  I just wanted to take a moment to say it & appreciate it.  We can beat anyone.

We’re not the best team because of our HC.

If it was someone different, probably yeah but McClappy Isn’t taking us to where we wanna go.

Hope I’m wrong.

• Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 5
  • Agree 2
  • Dislike 2

29 minutes ago, boater said:

Yeah. But our secondary is officially 2nd rate. Process that.

Dane and Levi held the fort well the last half of last season, now add Von and either a vet/rookie cb. I think they can hold the fort until Tre is back. Plus, Allen is going to be even better this year, no reason to think he won’t be. He has shown growth from the start of each season to the end, and more growth in between seasons. I’m not saying we will have playoff Allen every game, but I believe we are in for a real treat with Allen this year. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.