Von Miller already recruiting, re OBJ

Bubba Gump

Old shot, but yeah, I’d love OBJ here.  Better to get him when/if he’s ready to come back.  Evaluate what you have and decide later in the year what the move will be.  Add that kind of weapon later in the year and you could well be the team to beat (not that the Bills aren’t already regarded as such).

1 hour ago, Bubba Gump said:

Not really a McBeane process guy either

They were sniffing around AB a few years ago.

"The Process" at this point is really sort a marketing/branding thing.  Until it results in a win over the Chiefs in the playoffs/trip to the SB, it doesn't amount to anything tangible.

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

Neither were Diggs or AB.....

Can't disagree with that

1 hour ago, DCofNC said:

Old shot, but yeah, I’d love OBJ here.  Better to get him when/if he’s ready to come back.  Evaluate what you have and decide later in the year what the move will be.  Add that kind of weapon later in the year and you could well be the team to beat (not that the Bills aren’t already regarded as such).

I didn't look at the date, obviously. Just goes to show how well WGR pays attention. 

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

They were sniffing around AB a few years ago.

"The Process" at this point is really sort a marketing/branding thing.  Until it results in a win over the Chiefs in the playoffs/trip to the SB, it doesn't amount to anything tangible.

This IS the process.

You build a core of professional, hardworking players to develop a culture of winning and accountability.

Once that's in place, you supplement it with star playmakers, even those who've been accused of being divas with their previous teams. Otherwise you don't make it over that final hump.