Rex Ryan was right!

Dan Darragh

3 hours ago, Buftex said:

That is a tough call....I am on record (I know everyone is keeping track) as saying that the Dick Jauron years were my least favorite years of Bills football..not necessarily their worst, but I hated Jauron as head coach. Boring, scared football... I knew Rex was an awful hire, and was not happy when they hired him...but I will admit, I fell for the hype just a little that first year... so glad we are past all that!

I've been a Bills fan long enough to remember even worse years than the Jauron years.  There were the Harvey Johnson years (two stints), the John Rauch years, the Hank Bullough years, the Jim Ringo years...

• Like (+1) 1

"They approached the start of the new NFL year nearly $7 million over the 2022 salary cap of $208.2 million. What general manager Brandon Beane and the Buffalo Bills have been able to do since then has been almost incomprehensible."

https://www.si.com/nfl/bills/news/state-of-the-bills-home-runs-keep-being-hit-in-free-agency

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.