Breece Hall Please!!

Milanos Milano

On 3/17/2022 at 7:06 PM, Turbo44 said:

Kenneth walker III is better and will go around the same range- early to late 2nd

I agree, he’s the best back at running the ball.  I think Hall is the better all around back due to his receiving prowess and the bills would be more apt to draft him because of it.  

but Kenneth Walker is the best back imo. 

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

One of the questions we really need to be asking if they cant pass protect they wouldnt get playing time anyway

Yep, it's another area that Singletary really improved in. Not that I love him as a starting RB, but respect the work he's put in. He's like the Levi Wallace of the offense.

5 hours ago, NewEra said:

I agree, he’s the best back at running the ball.  I think Hall is the better all around back due to his receiving prowess and the bills would be more apt to draft him because of it.  

I agree 100%. Now that McKissic bailed,  we still need a better receiving RB.  Walker would be the better runner.

• Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Which one of these top RBs is the best pass blocker? Serious question.

I'd say it is probably Spiller but he is a bit of a jack of all trades master of none. I have compared him to Edwards-Helaire in that regard. 

Hall isn't a bad blocker either. 

12 hours ago, NewEra said:

Agree but the same argument was levelled against Jonathan Taylor coming out "he might be the best pure runner but he doesn't catch many balls and he isn't asked to pass block much" that is how an Edwards-Helaire goes above a Taylor. 

Don't get me wrong there is no Taylor in this class. But if you are taking a running back early take a guy who can run. If you want a 3rd down back find them later in the draft. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

16 hours ago, NewEra said:

I like Kenneth Walker also and think he would also fit in great with our offense.  2nd best RB in this draft class.  I just like Hall’s size and receiving skills better.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I agree 100%. Now that McKissic bailed,  we still need a better receiving RB.  Walker would be the better runner.

Great point. I think what is interesting is Beane saw an obvious need and tried to fill it with mckissic. Since he bailed, there hasn’t been an answer to that void yet. Beane very well could try to fill it in the draft. Someone like Hall is worth keeping an eye on. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, whorlnut said:

Great point. I think what is interesting is Beane saw an obvious need and tried to fill it with mckissic. Since he bailed, there hasn’t been an answer to that void yet. Beane very well could try to fill it in the draft. Someone like Hall is worth keeping an eye on. 

Hall is basically a faster McKissic. A perfect fit for our offense. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, NewEra said:

I’m sorry, but put Breece collegiate resume up against Walker’s 

3 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Yeah I don’t understand that stance others here have said. Considering Beane has found great talent in later rounds, we can wait on CB. 

My thoughts 100%. We needed a qb for over 20 years and tried to patch that together and make it work with no success. We continually threw crappy resources at that position and all people wanted was defense. We did take a shot at Losman but that was desperation after we didn’t get Ben. And we all know the Manuel thing didn’t work. Other than that, it was retread vets and mid rounders. 

But…at least we had our defense. Haha. Listen…I realize the need is there for a corner. I’ve also taken the stance that McD is ELITE at getting something special out of every DB he’s ever coached. Anyone think Wallace or Jackson would be where they are at this point without McD?  

Get a third rounder like Cam Taylor-Britt and he could be a stud in this defense. 

6 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I’m sorry, but put Breece collegiate resume up against Walker’s 

Resume doesn’t matter when projecting NFL success. While you’re at it…put mayfield’s resume up against Allen’s. 

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Yeah I don’t understand that stance others here have said. Considering Beane has found great talent in later rounds, we can wait on CB. 

Who exactly is this “great talent” at CB Beane has found in the later rounds?

5 minutes ago, Saint Doug said:

Who exactly is this “great talent” at CB Beane has found in the later rounds?

Don’t just concern yourself with his Buffalo tenure. He had several late rounders ball out for him Carolina…especially Josh Norman. 

12 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

My thoughts 100%. We needed a qb for over 20 years and tried to patch that together and make it work with no success. We continually threw crappy resources at that position and all people wanted was defense. We did take a shot at Losman but that was desperation after we didn’t get Ben. And we all know the Manuel thing didn’t work. Other than that, it was retread vets and mid rounders. 

But…at least we had our defense. Haha. Listen…I realize the need is there for a corner. I’ve also taken the stance that McD is ELITE at getting something special out of every DB he’s ever coached. Anyone think Wallace or Jackson would be where they are at this point without McD?  

Get a third rounder like Cam Taylor-Britt and he could be a stud in this defense. 

Resume doesn’t matter when projecting NFL success. While you’re at it…put mayfield’s resume up against Allen’s. 

Mayfield’s problem is that he is with a train wreck organization!! I’m hoping that Baker doesn’t make it to Indy.

39 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

Resumes matter more for RBs than they do QBs. The best NFL RBs tend to have had a productive college career. 

Hall was very productive with what passes were thrown his way. Averaging 10 yards on catches. He was very productive in the run game as well, considering the fact that Brock Purdy was his QB, so despite throwing the ball a lot at Iowa State, he still put up 1400 yard seasons. 

• Like (+1) 2