Breece Hall Please!!

Milanos Milano

12 minutes ago, NewEra said:

All FOs value corner and OL before a Rb.  This isn’t rocket science.  Look at the draft numbers.  Look at the salaries. 

you can find ANY positions in rd 3-4, there are always diamonds in the rough.  You can’t argue with facts though.  The facts are, top running backs are trivial with regards to winning Super Bowls. There is no debate.  

Mike Tomlin didn’t think so with Najee Harris. Belichick didn’t think so with Damien Harris 

Jaguars didn’t think so with Etienne 

4 minutes ago, motorj said:

With Von in the mix I don't see why the bills wouldn't get the best available CB in 1st

Because it isn’t necessary. What is necessary is making sure our offense has a nice rushing attack to compliment Allen. I want Allen to have a back who can take off the pressure and a check down option seeing how Breece is a 3 down back. This team hits on late round CB talent like no other, we can keep doing that. 

6 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I mean tell me right now that a 4.39 back that is the size of Marshawn doesn’t excite you. Totally worthy of a pick at 25. Allen with Breece will be magic. I haven’t felt this confident in a running back in the early rounds in a long time. When I watch Breece I see a combination of OJ and Marshawn out there. 

I was pushing Jonathan Taylor when he was in the draft. I feel even more confident with Breece

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, gobills404 said:

Lynch’s calling card was his power and ability to break tackles. Hall’s biggest weakness is his lack of power and ability to break tackles. Having the same height and weight doesn’t make 2 players similar.

? He’s a mauler. Have you not watched his goal line attempts and his carrying defenders on his back? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

Lynch’s calling card was his power and ability to break tackles. Hall’s biggest weakness is his lack of power and ability to break tackles. Having the same height and weight doesn’t make 2 players similar.

Wrong!!! Watch the videos. Has probably the best contact balance in draft and definitely a pile pusher 

• Agree 1

Just now, Solomon Grundy said:

I was pushing Jonathan Taylor when he was in the draft. I feel even more confident with Breece

They are very very similar players. I usually rarely ever beat the drum for a RB, but Breece Hall is going to be special. He’s a complete back, he does it all and with 4.39 speed. 

3 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Mike Tomlin didn’t think so with Najee Harris. Belichick didn’t think so with Damien Harris 

Jaguars didn’t think so with Etienne 

Yeah….and the Steelers OL and offense sucked all season because they had no OL.

harris was a 3rd rd pick.  

Etienne was selected by Trent Baalke…..I said NFL fO’s.  Baalke is not that, despite his title.  

2 minutes ago, MJS said:

Maybe if he falls to the 3rd round. The Bills should not be taking a RB earlier than that.

Would you have said this about OJ Simpson and Thurman Thomas? If supreme talent is there, it’s worth a high pick. You wouldn’t have drafted Jonathan Taylor in the early 2nd? Barry Sanders wasn’t worth the early pick? 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

? He’s a mauler. Have you not watched his goal line attempts and his carrying defenders on his back? 

10 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Wrong!!! Watch the videos. Has probably the best contact balance in draft and definitely a pile pusher 

Maybe try reading actual scouting reports and watching film reviews on him instead of watching his highlights lol

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Solomon Grundy said:

I’ll just hate to say “I told you so” if the Bills let him get by them like they did with Jonathan Taylor 

Things like this is what makes me mad as a Bills fan. Passing on supreme talent when you are lacking at that specific position of need. While Singletary isn’t terrible, we need to get better and have more speed and a pass catching threat. Breece Hall is exactly what Allen and this team needs. 

1 minute ago, gobills404 said:

Maybe try reading actual scouting reports and watching film reviews on him instead of watching his highlights lol

Breece Hall = Jonathan Taylor

Only way I see him or any other RB being drafted early: 1) A trade down from 25 and 2)We sign a CB (or 2)in FA. If these 2 things happen I'd love him as a Bill.

A RB in 1st round is a luxury pick that we can't afford as the team stands today.

Edited by qwksilver

this MUST be the pick at 25. 1st round or not. shoot your shot, and GET BETTER. singletarys RAS is 1.73. he should be playing in the CFL

21 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Would you have said this about OJ Simpson and Thurman Thomas? If supreme talent is there, it’s worth a high pick. You wouldn’t have drafted Jonathan Taylor in the early 2nd? Barry Sanders wasn’t worth the early pick? 

they'll make the argument it was different football then... completely unaware that the THREAT of a homerun on the ground from ANYWHERE on the field, opens up joshs opportunities GREATLY. no more getting stopped on 4th and inches... no more swing passes that go for 3.... just DOMINATE everywhere on the field. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, DeltaDigital said:

this MUST be the pick at 25. 1st round or not. shoot your shot, and GET BETTER. singletarys RAS is 1.73. he should be playing in the CFL

If I was making the pick at 25, it would definitely be Breece Hall. We need to be able to be multidimensional. Not only multidimensional, but so multidimensional that you have no idea what is coming. Breece is one of the best pass catching RB in the draft. Which means the Bills don’t necessarily have to lose their fastball, Allen can always check down teams to death if they play deep. Hall brings us that missing piece for our of offense. You can tell Beane wanted to go this direction with McKissic and Breece can do what McKissic does and is a better overall runner. It’s just such an obvious pick for Buffalo. 

1 hour ago, IronMaidenBills said:

It's not 1974 anymore...