Breece Hall Please!!

Milanos Milano

6 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

It's not a smart move no matter how you slice it

For him to holdout wouldn't be smart on his part. Based on the example you gave, the Bills was able to win the SB. Mission Accomplished. 

4 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

As a pure RB, he is. But Breece Hall is basically another receiving weapon for the Bills high powered pass game, who can also run. That's the difference, I think.

I'd rather just draft that pure RB in a later round.

Why keep eating at Sizzler when you can eat at St Elmo's? 

Edited by Solomon Grundy

1 minute ago, Solomon Grundy said:

For him to holdout wouldn't be smart on his part. Based on the example you gave, the Bills was able to win the SB. Mission Accomplished. 

I don't think you're being realistic regarding how the FO would react in that hypothetical scenario, but it's fine.

23 hours ago, Putin said:

Who did he play against ? 

I remember when the Chiefs took CEH we were all freaking out saying that they will be unstoppable 

I remember when the Chiefs took CEH we were all freaking out saying that they will be unstoppable 

At least with Breece Hall he’s physically talented. CEH ran 4.61 at the combine and was undersized. Breece is one of the most physically gifted RBs ever tested. I think he has a nearly perfect RAS score.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

You have the guy's rights for 5+ years. Holdout if he wants to. How can he make a living without playing football? 

Make a living? :lol:

This isn't a 3rd rounder making $900k per year and maybe still having $1M left in the bank if he's lucky.  

When you make him a first round pick he will have already earned $11M-$12M in his first 3 years.

If he plays well.........he has that "war chest" in the bank to allow him hold out for a new contract after year 3.

And if you don't oblige........having already picked up his 5th year option.........he can punish you and just show up late in the season of year 4........just in time to accrue a season........and at worst he gets to show up for his $10M guaranteed payday in year 5.

So 3 seasons and an abbreviated one for around $25M.

If he actually plays well enough to pick up the option in the first place.

Which is only a 40% proposition........worst such % among regular positions.

I guess if you are determined to screw yourself one way or the other............and it doesn't matter which way..........it's a no-brainer pick. :thumbsup:

For all the obsession with run-in' backs some of you really haven't thought this thru at all.

7 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

At least with Breece Hall he’s physically talented. CEH ran 4.61 at the combine and was undersized. Breece is one of the most physically gifted RBs ever tested. I think he has a nearly perfect RAS score.

9.9 RAS . People are stupid, let them think whatever they want about Breece. The metrics don’t lie. Go look at the top 5 RBs for RAS and they can get back to me. 

11 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

9.9 RAS . People are stupid, let them think whatever they want about Breece. The metrics don’t lie. Go look at the top 5 RBs for RAS and they can get back to me. 

Trent Richardson 9.62

Devin Singletary 1.72

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, 716er said:

Trent Richardson 9.62

Devin Singletary 1.72

I should have said top 5 RBs in the NFL by production, not by RAS scores. Some of your best RBs had good RAS score. LT, AP, Forte, Chris Johnson, Barry Sanders. So many great RBs had good RAS scores. 

Edited by IronMaidenBills