Max Borghi - WSU RB highlights

Teddy KGB

He's Devin Singletary 5' 7" 203 lbs - Moss 5' 9" 205 lbs we already have 2 backs now that are basically the same height & weight why do we need a third Max Borgi 5' 10" 205 lbs ?

We need a bigger back around 6' 230 lbs with good speed for a change or compliment to motor & i would like to see Brian Robinson Jr. from Ala be our pick or Spiller ut i think he will be gone .

Robinson can be had in later rounds he is 6' 228lbs & ran a 4.53 unofficially i believe i read which would be a compliment not a mirror image like Moss & seeing as he is 20 + lbs heavier would be better for short yardage & goal line . And last year he rushed for 1300+ yds at a proven SEC team Alabama .

• Like (+1) 5
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• Simon changed the title to Max Borghi - WSU RB highlights
16 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

I don’t hate it 🤷🏼‍♂️

I do

6 minutes ago, T master said:

He's Devin Singletary 5' 7" 203 lbs - Moss 5' 9" 205 lbs we already have 2 backs now that are basically the same height & weight why do we need a third Max Borgi 5' 10" 205 lbs ?

We need a bigger back around 6' 230 lbs with good speed for a change or compliment to motor & i would like to see Brian Robinson Jr. from Ala be our pick or Spiller ut i think he will be gone .

Robinson can be had in later rounds he is 6' 228lbs & ran a 4.53 unofficially i believe i read which would be a compliment not a mirror image like Moss & seeing as he is 20 + lbs heavier would be better for short yardage & goal line . And last year he rushed for 1300+ yds at a proven SEC team Alabama .

Or how about 5'11" 220lbs, 4.39 40? 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Sure he'd be nice so would Spiller but they are 1 & 2 this year i'm looking at a later round prospect & he's probably the number 1 back this year & both could be gone in the 1st or 2nd round .

But yes that is the size & speed we need to have a better running game i'm with you & if we can get him in a later round i'm all about it but every one is looking at him & Robison although a tad bit slower has the height/weight similarity & put out a respectable 1300+ at Bama so if we could get him in the 3rd or later it would be less of a investment .

And that's pretty much Beane's MO but Moss needs to go we don't need another 5' 10" 205 lb running back ...

I'm all for taking my guy Kyren Williams in the 4th, hoping he slid because of that 4.65 40 time at the Combine. He's an Austin Ekeler clone. If you watch the highlight reel you'll see that he has plenty of speed despite what they clocked him at. 

• Like (+1) 2

54 minutes ago, H2o said:

I'm all for taking my guy Kyren Williams in the 4th, hoping he slid because of that 4.65 40 time at the Combine. He's an Austin Ekeler clone. If you watch the highlight reel you'll see that he has plenty of speed despite what they clocked him at. 

I like him but too similar to Devin. 

We need a 3 down horse with size and speed. A complete back. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, DJB said:

I like him but too similar to Devin. 

We need a 3 down horse with size and speed. A complete back. 

Kyren Williams, like I said previously, is an Ekeler clone. He can run, he can block, he can catch the ball out of the backfield, and you can line him up in the slot. He's definitely faster than Devin as well. He would fit well with what we do. 

• Sad 1

So.... who do you put in on 4th and 3? This guy or Devin Singletary? 

He's 5'9' 210 and has "moments of passivity when headed between tackles while tapping brakes into traffic"

I don't understand what traits this guy brings that we don't already have. We need the fastest RB in the draft or a guy that can break tackles consistently and Borghi is neither.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

No….we don’t NEED that at all.  

NEED..no, would BENEFIT from having..yes! You can’t tell me the Bills would not benefit from having a Jonathan Taylor, Najee Harris, Derrick Henry…all of whom Next Gen Stats gives a 99 rating along with Breece Hall. I, personally, don’t want Josh Allen to be our big play ground gainer for the upcoming season. 

5 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

NEED..no, would BENEFIT from having..yes! You can’t tell me the Bills would not benefit from having a Jonathan Taylor, Najee Harris, Derrick Henry…all of whom Next Gen Stats gives a 99 rating along with Breece Hall. I, personally, don’t want Josh Allen to be our big play ground gainer for the upcoming season. 

And we would also benefit from using that same pick on an offensive lineman that can block for our transcendent QB as well as our RBs.  Any 1st rd pick at any position should benefit our team…..

Do you think that Josh was our leading ground gainer because Singletary isn’t good enough to be?  Our OL couldn’t run block for **** for the first 2/3 of the year. That’s why he was our leading ground gainer (mixed with the fact that we used a 3rd rd pick on Moss and hadn’t given up on him.  We had a Rb by committee backfield).

I don’t think there’s any chance we use our 1st rd pick on a RB this year.   

najee average 3.9 ypc.  motor 4.6.  Why?  Because the Steelers OL sucks.  Ours will too if we continue to bandaid it

Edited by NewEra
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, H2o said:

Granted, they are highlights, but I don’t see 4.65 in that clip package. He can definitely catch the ball and go from out of the backfield.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.