Mock Drafts

Milanos Milano

25 minutes ago, Magnum Force said:

Almost a 5 round Dream Draft … few trades… ok .. I doubt Watson drops to 61 or Gordon drops to 66… no way Anderson drops to 89.  But wow if this was real.

A9998930-CF2D-4310-857D-B2762F25EC0E.jpeg

Since you were able to land Christian Watson and Kyler Gordon (as well as grabbing Tyquan Thornton and Matt Araiza), I'll give you a pass for going RB with our first pick. Just this once 😛

• Haha (+1) 1

Everyone is drafting this same punter, but when I did my mock yesterday he was the 3rd highest ranked punter on the Fanspeak big board. Why not one of the other 2? One was from UGA, can’t remember the other. I’m ok with using a pick on a punter, but 4th or 5th seems high. All 3 were still there in the 6th.

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Everyone is drafting this same punter, but when I did my mock yesterday he was the 3rd highest ranked punter on the Fanspeak big board. Why not one of the other 2? One was from UGA, can’t remember the other. I’m ok with using a pick on a punter, but 4th or 5th seems high. All 3 were still there in the 6th.

Camarda (UGA). Agree, would be a very good choice. Not quite the leg of Araiza, but I think I saw 50% of his punts were inside the 20, averaged over 46 yards and has kicked punts of over 60. Not sure you need anything more than that for how often we punted last year.😁

Edited by LyndonvilleBill

7 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Since you were able to land Christian Watson and Kyler Gordon (as well as grabbing Tyquan Thornton and Matt Araiza), I'll give you a pass for going RB with our first pick. Just this once 😛

You could take anyone of Kenneth Walker, Christian Watson, Kyler Gordon or Troy Anderson at pick 32 and it wouldn’t be that bad of a pick.  They are all most likely early to possibly middle 2nd round picks.  Doubt any of them make it to the 3rd Round.  

Trent McDuffie

CB Washington

Christian Watson

WR North Dakota State

Troy Andersen

LB Montana State

Kyle Philips

WR UCLA

Zach Tom

OT Wake Forest

Josh Jobe

CB Alabama

Jack Coan

QB Notre Dame

Jake Camarda

P Georgia

Round: 1

Trent McDuffie

CB | Washington

Round: 2

Chad Muma

LB | Wyoming

Round: 3

Cam Taylor-Britt

CB | Nebraska

Round: 4

Kyle Philips

WR | UCLA

Round: 5

Cade Mays

IOL | Tennessee

Round: 6

Danny Gray

WR | SMU

Round: 6

Matt Araiza

P | San Diego State

Round: 7

Andrew Stueber

OT | Michigan

25: R1 P25 CB Roger McCreary - Auburn

57: R2 P25 WR John Metchie III - Alabama

89: R3 P25 LB Troy Andersen - Montana State

130: R4 P25 RB Hassan Haskins - Michigan

168: R5 P25 CB Jaylen Watson - Washington St

185: R6 P6 G Cade Mays - Tennessee

203: R6 P24 P Matt Araiza - San Diego St

231: R7 P10 WR Charleston Rambo - Miami

David Ojabo

EDGE Michigan

Roger McCreary

CB Auburn

Christian Watson

WR North Dakota State

Alec Lindstrom

OC Boston College

Wan'Dale Robinson

WR Kentucky

Hassan Haskins

RB Michigan

Justin Shaffer

OG Georgia

Jaylen Watson

CB Washington State

Jack Coan

QB Notre Dame

18 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Traded 25, next year's 1st, and AJ Epenesa to secure Sauce Gardner.

Screenshot_20220401-014307.png

Fanspeak and PFF seem to Draft players in our need wheelhouse too low and The Draft Network Drafts them too high. 

Love this one. I really hope something like this happens. Trade AJ and sign Jerry Hughes to fill his spot. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, wppete said:

Love this one. I really hope something like this happens. Trade AJ and sign Jerry Hughes to fill his spot. 

I did this mock based off the report from Sirius XM that players may be moved in Draft Day trades. I think Epenesa represents a guy who has the most value that we could afford to move. Having White on one side and Sauce on the other would be a game changer that could take us over the top, combined with Von Miller.

As for Hughes - If Jerry is cool with playing for pennies on the dollar, being a rotational piece, he's comfortable taking a backseat to Von, and Von's cool with it - I'd be down. But I just think it's a lot to ask and may mess with the new era they're looking for in the Defensive End room. I see Mario Addison returning as being more likely.

• Agree 1

On 3/31/2022 at 2:39 AM, Richard Noggin said:

I don't agree that this is the draft to acquire a wealth of later Day Two talent. There just aren't enough spaces for such players who probably won't play much but will need to be on the 53 to avoid poaching. The following picks would present roster management conundrums that are either unnecessary, or at least not immediately rewarding enough to justify cutting other players from depth chart:

57. David Ojabo (only easy answer is an injury redshirt season for 2022; would player be okay with that? otherwise he's unseating another 2nd round pick in Epenesa, or Lawson, most likely, with negligible 2022 return)

EDGE Michigan 

64. Jalen Pitre (maybe if they keep 5 safeties (and fewer CBs), but if not, would be difficult to unseat Johnson and Hamlin; would 2022 return justify cutting one of them? I guess if he's promising enough)

S Baylor

145. Jerome Ford (camp battle with Johnson and Moss, unless he can play STs and threaten Jones)

RB Cincinnati *this disruption probably doesn't upset any fans...could be left off list

168. Kyle Philips (Diggs, Davis, McKenzie, and Dotson would be locks. Crowder is a likely keeper. Kumerow has STs value. A healthy Hodgins has a real chance. Room for a 2nd rookie WR is unlikely without STs value)

WR UCLA

Epenesa might not make it to pre season he’s just not good. 

Pitre would come in as a CB and transition to S in a year or 2. Some mock sites even have him listed as a corner. we need corners. And even if not, let’s not act like a higher profile safety can’t unseat Hamlin. 

Moss is another one that may not make it to preseason. Unless he works his butt off this off-season he won’t be on the team come September. Ford has some serious speed for a RB and can do it all. There’s no doubt he might be able to replace Moss. 

kumerow is also barely a mock for the team. He’s been cut and resigned so many times in the last few years it’s unbelievable. The Bills, the Saints, the Packers, Patriots, and Bengals. For someone that everyone has so many good things said about him, he sure can’t do anything to stay on a team. In 4 years he has a total of 23 catches and 372 yards. All but 3 receptions and 50 yards of that has been with Green Bay FYI. 

and let’s not forget that Crowder is often injured, on a one year deal, McKenzie is only on a 2 year deal, Diggs is going to want a big contract going forward, and Davis will be up for a contract soon too. 

Phillips absolutely hate the ability to be a solid slot WR in this league. 

anyway, all of these players have ability to become role players on a good team that can maximize their traits. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.