166th  Thayer Munford  OG 

184th  Ellis Brooks  LB 

203rd  Amare Barno  DE 

228th  Matt Araiza  P 

243rd   Dustin Crum  QB 

Zion Johnson @ 57 ?? 
Don’t think it’s going to happen 

17 hours ago, LyndonvilleBill said:

Camarda (UGA). Agree, would be a very good choice. Not quite the leg of Araiza, but I think I saw 50% of his punts were inside the 20, averaged over 46 yards and has kicked punts of over 60. Not sure you need anything more than that for how often we punted last year.😁

Well the two games against the patriots he could just stay home  

Okay, I want your guys opinion on the move I made in the mock draft on the RCF Browns forum. I am controlling the Bills and I essentially traded pick 25 and next years 3rd, for a high 2nd, 3rd and 4th round picks. So far I have grabbed RB Hall... and traded a 4th for WR Shenault Jr. of the Jags... I have four more picks in this mock draft, 57, two 3rd round picks and lower 4th,  I plan on going BPA, but I want to get a WR, CB, DLine and OLine. Any names you guys suggest in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th rounds you would love to see the Bills grab? 

Also I feel like CB isn't in high demand in this years day one draft, so its very possible you guys can get the CB you want...

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SportsCoach said:

Okay, I want your guys opinion on the move I made in the mock draft on the RCF Browns forum. I am controlling the Bills and I essentially traded pick 25 and next years 3rd, for a high 2nd, 3rd and 4th round picks. So far I have grabbed RB Hall... and traded a 4th for WR Shenault Jr. of the Jags... I have four more picks in this mock draft, 57, two 3rd round picks and lower 4th,  I plan on going BPA, but I want to get a WR, CB, DLine and OLine. Any names you guys suggest in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th rounds you would love to see the Bills grab? 

Also I feel like CB isn't in high demand in this years day one draft, so its very possible you guys can get the CB you want...

My opinion? Cancel the Shenault trade.

So my PFN one this morning:

#25 - Andrew Booth, Corner, Clemson

You are starting to get some sims where he is there for us. This board knows by now I am super high on him he is my #4 overall player. If he is there it's a no brainer.

TRADE! I gave up #130 (our 4th) to move up from #57 to #51

#51 - Christian Watson, Wide Receiver, North Dakota State

In this sim the 2nd round run on receivers started later than normal so I started trying to get up for Watson without giving more than our 4th. Eventually Philly took the bait.

TRADE! I wasn't enamoured with the options at #89 so I traded back to #104 with the Rams and picked up #142 and #175 in the process

#104 - Cade Otton, Tight End, Washington

The Bills currently have zero tight ends under contract for 2023. This is a solid group depth wise and so at some point it needs addressing. Otton is my #2 tight end in the class. 

#142 - Damone Clark, Linebacker, LSU

I know he is going to miss his rookie year but if the Bills are comfortable with the long term prognosis then here is a high ceiling linebacker that you can intergrate if you decide to move on from either of the incumbent starters.

#168 - Dohnovan West, Interior Offensive Line, Arizona State

Not the biggest but good athlete with experience at guard and center who could serve as a backup as a rookie and then hopefully replace Roger Saffold long term.

#175 - Marcus Jones, Cornerback, Houston

Jones is one of the better slot corner prospects in the class. His size means he is nickel only but Taron Johnson's cap hits baloon after this year and the Bills might decide to move on. 

#185 - Cordell Volson, Offensive Tackle, North Dakota State

Had a great Shrine Game week and is a developmental oline man. Has tackle / guard flex and gives the Bills some depth behind Dawkins and Brown.

#203 - Bo Melton, Wide Receiver, Rutgers

Some developmental upside as a slot receiver and will compete for the returner job. 

#231 - Ty Chandler, Running Back, North Carolina 

One cut runner who also had a good Shrine game and will compete for a roster spot.

And if you wouldn't settle for this mock? Well, you're wrong.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

You are starting to get some sims where he is there for us. This board knows by now I am super high on him he is my #4 overall player. If he is there it's a no brainer.

In this sim the 2nd round run on receivers started later than normal so I started trying to get up for Watson without giving more than our 4th. Eventually Philly took the bait.

TRADE! I wasn't enamoured with the options at #89 so I traded back to #104 with the Rams and picked up #142 and #175 in the process

The Bills currently have zero tight ends under contract for 2023. This is a solid group depth wise and so at some point it needs addressing. Otton is my #2 tight end in the class. 

I know he is going to miss his rookie year but if the Bills are comfortable with the long term prognosis then here is a high ceiling linebacker that you can intergrate if you decide to move on from either of the incumbent starters.

Not the biggest but good athlete with experience at guard and center who could serve as a backup as a rookie and then hopefully replace Roger Saffold long term.

Jones is one of the better slot corner prospects in the class. His size means he is nickel only but Taron Johnson's cap hits baloon after this year and the Bills might decide to move on. 

Had a great Shrine Game week and is a developmental oline man. Has tackle / guard flex and gives the Bills some depth behind Dawkins and Brown.

Some developmental upside as a slot receiver and will compete for the returner job. 

One cut runner who also had a good Shrine game and will compete for a roster spot.

@GunnerBill, I'm so scarred by Clemson players drafted by the Bills. I was so against the Etienne hype last year because of this. 

6 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

@GunnerBill, I'm so scarred by Clemson players drafted by the Bills. I was so against the Etienne hype last year because of this. 

That same thinking put a lot of Bills fans off the idea of Tee Higgins...... this board was unusually low on him compared to almost everywhere else. I get it's a thing. But it shouldn't be. 

NFL Mock Draft Database. Made a few trades.

KC wanted to play nice as they felt bad.😉

25. Traded to KC for 29,103&251 for 29

29. K. Gordon CB Washington 

57. Trade 57&103 for 50&135 KC

50. A. Pierce WR Cincinnati 

77. Traded up used 89&130 Vikings 

77. T. Anderson LB Montana St.

135. C. Otton TE Washington 

168. T. Anderson S Toledo 

185. D. Rosenthal OT Kentucky 

203. L. Bruss OG Wisconsin 

231. J. Thomson CB Texas 

251. Z. Horvath RB Purdue 

• Like (+1) 1

NFL Mock Database. 

I like this one better.Only 1 small trade down.😉

25. Traded for 29,103&243 KC.

29. K. Gordon CB Washington 

57. A. Pierce WR Cincinnati 

89. B. Smith LB Penn State 

103. R. White RB Arizona State 

130. J. Ruckert TE Ohio State 

168. C. Hines OG LSU 

185. D. Gray WR SMU

203. S. Weatherford S Miami Ohio 

231. M. McCall DT Kentucky 

243. J. Camarda P Georgia 

11 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I like Ty Chandler a lot but think he goes rounds 4 or 5. 

1 minute ago, The Jokeman said:

I like Ty Chandler a lot but think he goes rounds 4 or 5. 

I'd be surprised if he goes that early. Late 5th is possible. But that is his ceiling to me. There are often strange moves at running back though, so you know.... anything is possible. 

Just now, GunnerBill said:

I'd be surprised if he goes that early. Late 5th is possible. But that is his ceiling to me. There are often strange moves at running back though, so you know.... anything is possible. 

It's just his break away speed and catching ability. I'm not saying he is but reminicsent of Alvin Kamara. I think he pairs well with Motor.

11 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I like it.  If they come out of the 1st 2 days with Booth and Watson, I will be ecstatic.  I like Marcus Jones in that spot as well.   Even if he never plays a down on D, worth it for special teams alone.

• Agree 1

CB + WR impact players

2023 1st + Edmunds + Zach Moss + Cody Ford + 2022, 2023 4ths to NYG for 7th overall.
-Select CB Stingley/Sauce

25th + 2022 3rd + 2023 5th + Isaiah Hodgins to PHI for 19th

-Select WR Jameson Williams

With remaining 2nd Round pick 

-Select LB Troy Andersen/Muma 

We should find a way to add impact players. 1 on each side of the ball for SB run this year

Edited by Warriorspikes51

2 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

CB + WR impact players

2023 1st + Edmunds + Zach Moss + Cody Ford + 2022, 2023 4ths to NYG for 7th overall.
-Select CB Stingley/Sauce

25th + 2022 3rd + 2023 5th + Isaiah Hodgins to PHI for 19th

-Select WR Jameson Williams

With remaining 2nd Round pick 

-Select LB Troy Andersen/Muma 

We should find a way to add impact players. 1 on each side of the ball for SB run this year

Addition by subtraction, interesting.

25: R1 P25 WR Jameson Williams - Alabama

57: R2 P25 RB Breece Hall - Iowa State

89: R3 P25 G Darian Kinnard - Kentucky

130: R4 P25 LB Troy Andersen - Montana State

168: R5 P25 CB Cam Taylor-Britt - Nebraska

185: R6 P6 P Matt Araiza

203: R6 P24 WR Kyle Phillips - UCLA

231: R7 P10 CB Akayleb Evans - Missouri

• Like (+1) 2

18 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I’ll pass especially trading back in the later rounds, if anything I’d rather use those later rounds ( that probably are NOT even making the team ) to move up !! 

5 minutes ago, ScorpionZero said:

25: R1 P25 WR Jameson Williams - Alabama

57: R2 P25 RB Breece Hall - Iowa State

89: R3 P25 G Darian Kinnard - Kentucky

130: R4 P25 LB Troy Andersen - Montana State

168: R5 P25 CB Cam Taylor-Britt - Nebraska

185: R6 P6 P Matt Araiza

203: R6 P24 WR Kyle Phillips - UCLA

231: R7 P10 CB Akayleb Evans - Missouri

Now you talking !!!!

• Disagree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.