Jake Camarda

P Georgia

So far in my mock draft on another sports forums

Trading down... 

Pick 35, RB Breece Hall

Pick 57, CB Kyler Gordon

Then I still have picks...

69, 89, 130 

Pick 111 was traded for Jags WR Shenault JR and a 6th round pick...

How is it so far?

Edited by SportsCoach

13 minutes ago, SportsCoach said:

So far in my mock draft on another sports forums

Trading down... 

Pick 35, RB Breece Hall

Pick 57, CB Kyler Gordon

Then I still have picks...

69, 89, 130 

Pick 111 was traded for Jags WR Shenault JR and a 6th round pick...

How is it so far?

I don't think Shenault fits what we're looking for as an addition to our WR core. Beane and McDermott have been preaching needing speed. So I'm looking at guys who run at least 4.41, preferably faster. Shenault is a 4.58 guy 

Edited by BillsFanForever19

18 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

I don't think Shenault fits what we're looking for as an addition to our WR core. Beane and McDermott have been preaching needing speed. So I'm looking at guys who run at least 4.41, preferably faster. Shenault is a 4.58 guy 

That's fair, but I got him as a gadget guy to mix into the offense... 

If I would have kept that pick, from looking at the draft it would have probably went to a TE like maybe Kolar? I personally want to add a TE from the draft... 

Which positions/players would you like to see with my third round picks? I see a bunch of Troy Andersen from Montana St... 

Edited by SportsCoach

11 minutes ago, SportsCoach said:

That's fair, but I got him as a gadget guy to mix into the offense... 

If I would have kept that pick, from looking at the draft it would have probably went to a TE like maybe Kolar? I personally want to add a TE from the draft... 

Which positions/players would you like to see with my third round picks? I see a bunch of Troy Anderson from Montana St... 

What WR's are still on the board? Is Calvin Austin III or Alec Pierce available?

7 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

What WR's are still on the board? Is Calvin Austin III or Alec Pierce available?

We are at pick 59... The top WRs went way earlier than projected, but Moore is likely the top available, Pierce is off, but Austin is still available. The board went heavy WR (influenced by the fact most of the season the Browns need for WRs)

With 69 and 89 I am gonna lean more towards BPA, but since someone who is a Bills fan would know a whole lot better than me which direction of position I should lean towards. I am going by the roster between ourlads, madden ratings etc and following Allen in college and the pros somewhat. 

23 hours ago, ndirish1978 said:

1023623220_ScreenShot2022-04-04at8_29_18PM.thumb.png.a7a313c56ea45fda23908cfe5bb3a1e9.png2082048865_ScreenShot2022-04-04at8_46_38PM.thumb.png.003823f93018ae5643fe6093e2fccef4.png

I got Gordon and Hall plus got more draft picks in my mock! I am guessing Troy Anderson is the LB you want in the draft? 

58 minutes ago, SportsCoach said:

We are at pick 59... The top WRs went way earlier than projected, but Moore is likely the top available, Pierce is off, but Austin is still available. The board went heavy WR (influenced by the fact most of the season the Browns need for WRs)

With 69 and 89 I am gonna lean more towards BPA, but since someone who is a Bills fan would know a whole lot better than me which direction of position I should lean towards. I am going by the roster between ourlads, madden ratings etc and following Allen in college and the pros somewhat. 

I assumed Skyy Moore was already off the board. If he manages to make it to your next pick, that's a no brainer to me. I'm of the mind our first pick should be a CB, no later than Round 2. A speedy WR needs to be selected no later than Round 3. A RB no later than Round 4. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

I assumed Skyy Moore was already off the board. If he manages to make it to your next pick, that's a no brainer to me. I'm of the mind our first pick should be a CB, no later than Round 2. A speedy WR needs to be selected no later than Round 3. A RB no later than Round 4. 

Now does size matter with the WR or is it more based off of speed? So from your perspective, since I got a CB and RB, it's more like WR at 69 if he has a 3rd round grade or higher with plus speed then BPA after that? 

• Like (+1) 1

Ok. This is super ballsy and 100% with the expectation that this year they are truly in Super Bowl or bust mode. Traded first and first next year along with a 3rd in each year as well to move up to top 10 to get Williams (in almost every mock I’ve been running lately he doesn’t make it out of the top 10). Ended up giving up more to move up in additional rounds as well. All in all I ended ip trading away every pick next year except for the 2nd and 7th round. But came away with a kick butt draft. Imo. game changer at WR, future starting S after this season, and he can play some CB at the beginning of the season with White still being down. A potential starting CB, a solid backup OL and a potential starter in a year, our future #1 or at least #2 TE, and the punter of everyone’s dreams. 

gave up too much next year imo, and missed out on some guys I really hoped would fall but ended up missing out. But overall happy with everyone here. 

12. Jameson Williams, WR Alabama

65. Jalen Pitre, S Baylor

70. Kyler Gordon, CB Washington

139. Cole Strange, OG Chattanooga

141. Jelani Woods, TE Virginia

167. Matt Araiza, P San Diego State

33 minutes ago, SportsCoach said:

Now does size matter with the WR or is it more based off of speed? So from your perspective, since I got a CB and RB, it's more like WR at 69 if he has a 3rd round grade or higher with plus speed then BPA after that? 

Size isn't important. They're looking for an added element of speed and separation to our core for the replacement for the roster spot vacated by Emmanuel Sanders (Beasley already having been replaced by Jamison Crowder).

Calvin Austin III is faster than Skyy Moore (4.32 v. 4.41), but Moore is considered the higher valued prospect. Moore should already be off the board by 69. If he isn't, Beane would probably be sprinting to the podium. It's also a very fair spot to take Austin (and many assume him to be gone as well).

If neither are still there (and assuming Christian Watson, Alec Pierce, and Khalil Shakir are also gone) - then I'd look at who's on the board at the Offensive Line and try to secure a Velus Jones, Bo Melton, Tyquan Thornton, or Danny Gray in the coming rounds. I'd probably double up as well if Thornton or Gray is available later.

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, mrags said:

Ok. This is super ballsy and 100% with the expectation that this year they are truly in Super Bowl or bust mode. Traded first and first next year along with a 3rd in each year as well to move up to top 10 to get Williams (in almost every mock I’ve been running lately he doesn’t make it out of the top 10). Ended up giving up more to move up in additional rounds as well. All in all I ended ip trading away every pick next year except for the 2nd and 7th round. But came away with a kick butt draft. Imo. game changer at WR, future starting S after this season, and he can play some CB at the beginning of the season with White still being down. A potential starting CB, a solid backup OL and a potential starter in a year, our future #1 or at least #2 TE, and the punter of everyone’s dreams. 

gave up too much next year imo, and missed out on some guys I really hoped would fall but ended up missing out. But overall happy with everyone here. 

12. Jameson Williams, WR Alabama

65. Jalen Pitre, S Baylor

70. Kyler Gordon, CB Washington

139. Cole Strange, OG Chattanooga

141. Jelani Woods, TE Virginia

167. Matt Araiza, P San Diego State

Like your picks and aggressive mindset. I just don't agree with the trade up to Williams. The WR draft is very deep with very good WRs. This trade reminds me of the Sammy Watson mistake. Imho, there is no need to reach and give up picks for an injuried WR who my have little impact this year. 

14 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Like your picks and aggressive mindset. I just don't agree with the trade up to Williams. The WR draft is very deep with very good WRs. This trade reminds me of the Sammy Watson mistake. Imho, there is no need to reach and give up picks for an injuried WR who my have little impact this year. 

Yeah I agree for the most part. But I do believe Williams is possibly the best WR in the draft and gives this offense the chance to be truly explosive for years if he works out. I like him more than any WR, my next favorite is Olave and unfortunately for me, he was available at 25. I think they are very close in terms of what we are really missing in this offense. After that I’m a huge fan of Dotson. But would much more like a trade back for some extra picks, or a move back up into the early 2nd to snag him. It just seems like every single mock I run, I try and find Dotson and way to get him between 25-40ish. So I wanted to try something different. 

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Rock-A-Bye Beasley said:

traded down and picked Woolen, then Breece Hall fell to 89. Not likely, but who am I to turn it down?

Tariq Woolen

CB,

Dylan Parham

IOL,

Darrian Beavers

LB,

Breece Hall

RB,

Alec Pierce

WR,

Dare Rosenthal

OT

It would be amazing if Hall drops to 89 and the Bills get him there. 

29 minutes ago, mrags said:

Yeah I agree for the most part. But I do believe Williams is possibly the best WR in the draft and gives this offense the chance to be truly explosive for years if he works out. I like him more than any WR, my next favorite is Olave and unfortunately for me, he was available at 25. I think they are very close in terms of what we are really missing in this offense. After that I’m a huge fan of Dotson. But would much more like a trade back for some extra picks, or a move back up into the early 2nd to snag him. It just seems like every single mock I run, I try and find Dotson and way to get him between 25-40ish. So I wanted to try something different. 

I really like Olave. He seems more polished and an excellent route runner. Williams sure is dangerous and such a big threat. I'd be very very happy to have either in a Bills uniform. Unfortunately, so many teams before us need Wrs badly. I'm not opposed to the Bills moving up a little to get the WR they feel is elite and a great fit. We will see how things play out. A CB is a glaring need though. 

On 4/4/2022 at 6:06 PM, ScorpionZero said:

25: R1 P25 WR Jameson Williams - Alabama

57: R2 P25 CB Tariq Woolen - UTSA

89: R3 P25 EDGE David Ojabo - Michigan

130: R4 P25 LB Troy Andersen - Montana State

168: R5 P25 WR Khalil Shakir - Boise State

185: R6 P6 CB Jaylen Watson - Washington State

203: R6 P24 G Luke Fortner - Kentucky

231: R7 P10 P Matt Araiza - San Diego State

This draft would be insanely ideal, without being video game unrealistic. For sure the 4th and 7th round picks seem completely unlikely (The Punt God falls to pick 231?! and the trait-monster "modern" NFL LB falls to the late 4th?). But as far as mocks go, that's pretty reasonable. Would be amazing to land two prospects at WR AND CB. Afraid that the 2nd guy at each position (especially WR) would be at risk of poaching, however. 

• Like (+1) 1

25: R1 P25 WR Jameson Williams - Alabama

57: R2 P25 CB Roger McCreary - Auburn

89: R3 P25 LB Troy Andersen - Montana State

130: R4 P25 RB Hassan Haskins - Michigan

168: R5 P25 G Joshua Ezeudu - North Carolina

185: R6 P6 P Matt Araiza - San Diego State

203: R6 P24 G Dylan Parham - Memphis

231: R7 P10 WR Danny Gray - SMU

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.