Spotrac spitballs C. Kirk & C. Williams to Bills

Estro

It would be sweet to have Kirk in B-lo.  He’s not a true #1 but he’s a menace when somebody else has the primary coverage.  He should be a 1000 yard guy in Buffalo out of the slot.  I could see it being something like Diggs getting 90 and 1100, Kirk getting 80 and 1000 and Davis getting 70 and 900 with 12 TDs.   Davis may start commanding more catches if he can get in the groove he had rolling in the 2nd half of the year, he’s got elite speed/size combo and has shown sticky fingers, good body control, we could have Anquan Bolden in the making.  That would be a hell of a win.

So given the fact that Josh's contract will kick in in another year, Diggs will need a extension, they will need to sign Edmonds if they plan on keeping him, plus Dawkins contract, Morse contract, Resigning Knox, Extending Davis to a relevant contract, Milano money, Tre Day money, and who ever else i've forgotten .

Beane will have to be a major monetary genius to pull of signing another high priced FA & be able to keep all the other things going .

I would rather see them develop & keep who they have plus bring in others through the draft because the money is already running low that they have to do a bunch of restructuring just to make who they have work with in the cap .

Just now, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

FWIW

not every tweet needs a separate thread 

but hey.

Shite like this keep people away from the board so. Rock on dudes 

I knew there was already another thread that had discussed this. My post is in reference to the "bra" you used in yours. It immediately made me think of the movie Weird Science for some reason. :lol: :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, sunshynman said:

I looked and didn't see anything in that topic about the couple's thang. Oh well, you wasted time looking and commenting. Got ya twice! :P

laugh all you want. 

at least I know how the search feature works. 

Just your casual Josh Allen and Christian Kirk double date yesterday

I guess I’ll go back in hiding and let the children play 

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

laugh all you want. 

at least I know how the search feature works. 

I guess I’ll go back in hiding and let the children play 

Your eyes don't work. I searched. I saw that thread. Where did that thread discuss that the couples where vacationing together? 

7 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

I don't know why but I always thought Kirk was taller, like 6'3 range unless I'm thinking of another Arizona WR (and no I don't mean Hopkins). 

Compared to Diggs 1" shorter, 10lbs heaver, same speed. Those 2 running deep cross, pick your poison. And then Davis will thrive over the middle. 

Under/over three more threads on this “news” 

4 minutes ago, sunshynman said:

Your eyes don't work. I searched. I saw that thread. Where did that thread discuss that the couples where vacationing together? 

Compared to Diggs 1" shorter, 10lbs heaver, same speed. Those 2 running deep cross, pick your poison. And then Davis will thrive over the middle. 

Davis is an outstanding outside WR, his foot work some of best I've ever seen. Besides I think Kirk played in the slot for Arizona so if anything he'd be a long term replacement for Beasley. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Davis is an outstanding outside WR, his foot work some of best I've ever seen. Besides I think Kirk played in the slot for Arizona so if anything he'd be a long term replacement for Beasley. 

He is primarily slot, but you could use him and Davis in both positions. They both could run a seem well. And his extra weight would help with taking hits. If we could land Kirk and someone like Patterson. Kirk did some returning as well. I'm done with Beasley. And the staff doesn't value McKenzie

16 minutes ago, sunshynman said:

The first page?

I’d be down for this. I haven’t bothered to pay much attention to Kirk and some of the more higher priced FAs because I don’t think Beane will be in the mix for those guys. But, he does make a splash every other year or so and maybe this year he sticks to his guns in re-signing some of their own FAs, while finding some bargains and then maybe making the splash by maneuvering around the cap to bring in Kirk. 

Josh is going to be a major reason why people want to play in Buffalo.  It’s not going to be about the low taxes, great weather, or hot women.   When you are talking about over 10% of your salary headed out to NYS and you really don’t get a break on out of state games, because Mass and NJ suck too, it’s a tough sell vs Arizona, Dallas, etc. 

If I were Buffalo, I’d try to play the game, and offer to make larger payouts for the Miami game.  Like, your base is 10 M, but we’re are going to say it’s 2M and an 8M game bonus for playing the Dolphins in Miami, injury guaranteed.  Level that playing field. 

Either way, I hope Kirk ends up in Buffalo, even if it means Beasley is out.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.