Bills and Chiefs tied as favorites to win Superbowl next season

loyal2dagame

32 minutes ago, MJS said:

That game was painful for Bills fans, but it opened up the eyes for the rest of the nation. Nobody is sleeping on the Bills anymore (except Bills fans, of course).

We've been awake for 25 years, about time other fans/ teams worry about us so we can afford a nap. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MJS said:

That game was painful for Bills fans, but it opened up the eyes for the rest of the nation. Nobody is sleeping on the Bills anymore (except Bills fans, of course).

Well some Bills fans are like JEST fans with another jersey underneath.  In this case rather than another team's jersey it is a Bills jersey in black with name "Chicken Little".

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, loyal2dagame said:

Given no person knows what each roster will look like come Sept,  this is all guess work.  The Chiefs spent last season fixing their offensive line,  I assume just like the Bills they will focus on getting better on defensive side of the football.  I think the Bills need a speedy RB/ guard and defensive play makers either through the draft and free agency.  

What is the outlook for the Rams next year?  I would imagine they have little draft capital but what is their situation regarding expiring contracts and cap space? 

With so much uncertainty elsewhere in the NFC next year, if the Rams can keep the band together then they would be in good shape.

18 hours ago, Beast said:

The Bills are going to forcefully rip the Lombardi away from all oncomers next season. It will be ours.

If Josh can somehow play at a sustained level anywhere close to his playoff games this year, we should be in good shape.

He was much more up and down during the season last year.

If he stays up at the top of his game all the time, we'll be the #1 seed in the AFC, or at least have a great shot at that, and that could make all the difference in the playoff picture.

Let Mahomes come play in OP for a change.

3 hours ago, NI Bills Fan said:

What is the outlook for the Rams next year?  I would imagine they have little draft capital but what is their situation regarding expiring contracts and cap space? 

With so much uncertainty elsewhere in the NFC next year, if the Rams can keep the band together then they would be in good shape.

Especially if/when they win the SB this year, I see the Rams as going away as a powerhouse in the near future.  

Look at Philly.  They win the SB and then it all goes south, fast.

Same for Atlanta a few years ago, Carolina, and others.  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.