Bills, Bucs, Titans & Green Bay

Steptide

All of the playoff losers this weekend, and all lost in heart breaking fashion. Bucs pulled off a miracle comeback, only to lose with 40 seconds left. Green Bay... Cmon, that was just as bad the 13 seconds for us. We unfortunately were on the wrong side of victory. It's gonna hurt for a bit. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Steptide said:

All of the playoff losers this weekend, and all lost in heart breaking fashion. Bucs pulled off a miracle comeback, only to lose with 40 seconds left. Green Bay... Cmon, that was just as bad the 13 seconds for us. We unfortunately were on the wrong side of victory. It's gonna hurt for a bit. 

They had an equally boneheaded coaching decision to leave Kupp one on one with a safety. Seriously WTF are you thinking on that play?

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

They had an equally boneheaded coaching decision to leave Kupp one on one with a safety. Seriously WTF are you thinking on that play?

Just goes to show you that you can have superbowl winning coaches that still do head scratching things. 

1 minute ago, QB Bills said:

Great thread idea. Thanks for your contribution.

Well, reading Twitter and these threads, you'd think the bills were the only team that lost this weekend. 4 teams this weekend all lost in the final seconds. It hurts, but it's the NFL and the bills will win a superbowl with allen. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

I would agree that the league should have more black head coaches, but Bowles and Frazier out here this weekend trying to set the sport back 50 years. 

14 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Cmon, that was just as bad the 13 seconds for us. We unfortunately were on the wrong side of victory. It's gonna hurt for a bit. 

I still got the words of a Linda Ronstadt song in me.

"I think it's going to hurt me, for a long, long time".

But thanks Steptide, this too shall pass.

3 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Sports are unpredictable and unscripted.  That's why we all love to watch.  If/when the Bills win a Super Bowl, it will probably be in a season when we aren't expecting anything special.  

Can that please be next year!

34 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

C’mon, is that really necessary when all of us are processing/working through this most historic of all losses in our own ways? Just be kind to fellow Bills brethren today of all days. 

True. My apologies op. Feeling extra ornery today. I'll delete. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The Bucs and Titans never had a lead in their games at any point.

The Packers scored 10 points and the offense played like crap all game.

I get your point and appreciate it, but there is no comparison between those games and the epic collapse of the Bills last night.

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Yeah, as a Titan fan, it must be crushing to know you just wasted another year of Ryan Tannehill’s prime…

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Process said:

The Bucs and Titans never had a lead in their games at any point.

The Packers scored 10 points and the offense played like crap all game.

I get your point and appreciate it, but there is no comparison between those games and the epic collapse of the Bills last night.

Yea the bucs needed an absolute miracle to even be in that game also.  Rams fumbled like 4 times.  We looked like we had a game won and blew it 

10 minutes ago, QB Bills said:

True. My apologies op. Feeling extra ornery today. I'll delete. 

Classy move.  I have to refrain myself today too about certain things.

I see all these threads about what do the Bills do next and stuff like that and I'm thinking "the corpse of the season is still warm" what

the hell are you people doing?

LOL, this loss hurts me still but everyone is feeling something different depending on who they are as a person.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.