Go after Sean Peyton

Big Blitz

I'm never going to be able to look at McD the same after this

8 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Did you really think this was a good idea for a thread?

Rather now when we have PEAK ALLEN then in 5 years

Can't look at him the same after that 

Loser stink like that just doesn't get redeemed.  

When has it happened?

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I know right ?? Averaging over 41 points in the playoffs is unacceptable. 

Because of McD or Because we have the best player on the planet?  

Look my concerns about McD I stated Sunday night despite being in the most rage filled devastation as a fan I've ever been in are still legitimate questions  - even tho yes I know he's probably not getting fired.  

This is just so unprecedented and different.  This isn't like music city or wide right.  It's just not this is 1000000x worse.   

And this excuse at the presser today?

I'm going to need Bass to confirm he put too much into the kick or I might for real completely tune him out.  It's like finding out your spouse cheated on you.  I'm not sure how I can look at him the same right now.  That was so so so so so brutal.  

• Eyeroll 2
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Look my concerns about McD I stated Sunday night despite being in the most rage filled devastation as a fan I've ever been in are still legitimate questions  - even tho yes I know he's probably not getting fired.  

This is just so unprecedented and different.  This isn't like music city or wide right.  It's just not this is 1000000x worse.   

I'm going to need Bass to confirm he put too much into the kick or I might for real completely tune him out.  It's like finding out your spouse cheated on you.  I'm not sure how I can look at him the same right now.  That was so so so so so brutal.  

The only option is self-immolation, clearly.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

The game plans put forth are McDermott.

Allen doesn’t just get in the huddle, use his finger to draw routes in the dirt and break the huddle.  There is so much preparation that goes into each game.  He puts the team together and this team is one of the best in the league.

He isn’t anywhere close to being fired.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.