Our OL , Run & Pass Games are playing phenomenal. KC is Easy Work

JerseyBills

I don't have links , videos or stats to support this rant but I have 2 eyes and an intelligent mind focusing on the Buffalo Bills in my corner. 

I went back and looked at condensed versions of each game from our 5 game win streak 

There were many constants- the DL pressure and run D.

Edmunds,Milano and occasionally Klein consistently imposing their will 

And a secondary that is by far the best one left in the playoffs.

Even while missing a 1st team All Pro CB, our 2 All pro safeties allow us to dictate the play and fool offenses all night. 

Can't forget Levi. It's like Tre shot some Special powers into the UDFA rookie , veteran, that we molded into a # 1 DB!

Our D is NASTY

But the real revelation and surprising constant in this 5 gm win streak has been the OL and run game...

The OL is playing super high level football. 

Adding Bates and Brown and throwing Williams inside has shown remarkable results while passing and running.

Has upgraded Dawkins and Morse play as well.

The combination of a great OL and Motor consistently handling the rock with positive results has been a revelation for our O!

With the level this pass O is playing at, I just feel we have a much more talented roster from top to bottom, number 1 - 48.

I respect the heck out of KC but I without a doubt see Buf continuing the winning by double digit streak,fairly easily. We just have great coaching and more talent,simple as that!

KC just isn't as talented as we are top to bottom!

Go Bills!

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

• JerseyBills changed the title to Our OL , Run & Pass Games are playing phenomenal. KC is Easy Work
17 minutes ago, Malazan said:

Did people miss the Jets game where the offense struggled against the worst defense in the league for much of the game? 

The game we beat em by 28?

Or early in the season by 17..?

Refresh my memory 🙄

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DallasBillsFan1 said:

I am oddly confident about a favorable outcome for the Bills versus the Chiefs.  I feel Bills will win it handily. 

Carry on.

I swear I have this gut feeling I can't ignore. 

I'm extremely confident. 

Intelligently I know we are more talented from 1 - 48

• Agree 1

I think the Zbills are going to win too, but don't be too disappointed when KC scores a few TDs.....

pour secondary is still good but we're talking about KC and they are going to be able to get a few TDs, probably the slow way (controlled passing and running). I think our best bet is to keep our safeties back so it will be difficult for the chefs to strike big plays but our offense is going to March down the field and score a ton.

im so excited to watch this game! I can't wait to see how our DL plays. Will they mount a pass rush with four?

will the OL hold up vs. Chris Jones and Melvin Ingram. Can JA remain calm like he has been? Is Devin Singletary still going to be playing super?

I have a prediction.....it is Tremaine Edmunds runs over Mahomes and that this is huge play. Edmunds is playing for keeps Sunday, watch. Tremaine is a man now and he is about to play for keeps Sunday. Mahomes won't dodge Edmunds.... I Remember who Tremaine took out last season. Lamar the runner Jackson. I think it is going to be like that again....

Bills 43, chefs 30.

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Malazan said:

Did people miss the Jets game where the offense struggled against the worst defense in the league for much of the game? 

This fanbase has a memory 1 game long.

Right now, more than 50% of Bills fans are assuming we are going to KILL KC simply b/c we did that in our last game.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Op is totally Craycray

5 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

We're healthier, have more talent and Swagger to boot!

I would never want to think we won’t win.  But if we win, it will be because we come in well prepared with a great game plan and fight like hell

KC has at least as much if not more talent, and extra servings of swagger.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2

59 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I don't have links , videos or stats to support this rant but I have 2 eyes and an intelligent mind focusing on the Buffalo Bills in my corner. 

I went back and looked at condensed versions of each game from our 5 game win streak 

There were many constants- the DL pressure and run D.

Edmunds,Milano and occasionally Klein consistently imposing their will 

And a secondary that is by far the best one left in the playoffs.

Even while missing a 1st team All Pro CB, our 2 All pro safeties allow us to dictate the play and fool offenses all night. 

Can't forget Levi. It's like Tre shot some Special powers into the UDFA rookie , veteran, that we molded into a # 1 DB!

Our D is NASTY

But the real revelation and surprising constant in this 5 gm win streak has been the OL and run game...

The OL is playing super high level football. 

Adding Bates and Brown and throwing Williams inside has shown remarkable results while passing and running.

Has upgraded Dawkins and Morse play as well.

The combination of a great OL and Motor consistently handling the rock with positive results has been a revelation for our O!

With the level this pass O is playing at, I just feel we have a much more talented roster from top to bottom, number 1 - 48.

I respect the heck out of KC but I without a doubt see Buf continuing the winning by double digit streak,fairly easily. We just have great coaching and more talent,simple as that!

KC just isn't as talented as we are top to bottom!

Go Bills!

That great coaching staff got taken to the woodshed in the AFCCG last year. 

I agree, we have a great coaching staff, but so does KC.  The NFL is a week to week league. Anything can happen.  Nick Foles and Doug Pederson beat Brady and Belichick. 

• Like (+1) 2

Everyone is so quick to forget we have a great defense. Just cause we don’t have the marquee names on our defense and KC does does not mean that they are better. 

We have the better team even if Bills fans are scared to admit it.

I feel like Josh is about to go on a heater like he did last season. Only this time it’s in the playoffs. Like the year Flacco or Rogers won the Super Bowl. They were unstoppable. The stars are aligning. This board needs to buck up and get excited for this game. It’s going to happen!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.