Already miss the RedZone channel

Chandler#81

I know we’re just one week removed from the Regular Season, but I’m spoiled rotten. I want my eyes soaking in every game at critical junctures-and I want it NOW, Dammit!

Watching this snooze fest Tampa-Philly eyesore is killin’ me. Yes, I hate everything Brady, but it’s not a competitive game and it’s the only one on. Mind you, I’m so old (How old Are you, Chandler?), I cut my teeth on the NFL in the late 50’s/early 60’s with only 2 games on a black & white tv every Sunday. I LIVED for highlight shows the following Saturdays. 1970 brought the advent of MNF which shook up the world! Now? Thursday night, double-header MNF games and very soon quadruple Sunday games with nearly half the season featuring foreign games. But RZ is next level and has made me a junkie for eye-filling Leaguewide viewing. Boring game? You’ll only see RedZone plays. Exciting out of market games? You’ll see every scoring drive for 7 hours every Sunday.

Playoffs have become a huge letdown in this regard and we have 9 months before RZ returns.

I NEED a fix, Man! I’m Hurtin’!

611AE753-3005-468A-BA76-E2B04775DB2A.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Chandler#81 said:

I know we’re just one week removed from the Regular Season, but I’m spoiled rotten. I want my eyes soaking in every game at critical junctures-and I want it NOW, Dammit!

Watching this snooze fest Tampa-Philly eyesore is killin’ me. Yes, I hate everything Brady, but it’s not a competitive game and it’s the only one on. Mind you, I’m so old (How old Are you, Chandler?), I cut my teeth on the NFL in the late 50’s/early 60’s with only 2 games on a black & white tv every Sunday. I LIVED for highlight shows the following Saturdays. 1970 brought the advent of MNF which shook up the world! Now? Thursday night, double-header MNF games and very soon quadruple Sunday games with nearly half the season featuring foreign games. But RZ is next level and has made me a junkie for eye-filling Leaguewide viewing. Boring game? You’ll only see RedZone plays. Exciting out of market games? You’ll see every scoring drive for 7 hours every Sunday.

Playoffs have become a huge letdown in this regard and we have 9 months before RZ returns.

Yeah this game really sucks. Considering turning it off, but it's basically methadone for my NFL addiction, so we all know I won't.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

I'm going to watch the Bills game again.  

When I was a kid I’d go to Saturday matinee, usually at the Riviera in North Tonawanda, sometimes the Star in Tonawanda. If it was a really good movie I’d watch it twice. Last night I tried to watch Bills game again.

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

I wonder if next year will be the last for RZ....Directv loosing its contract w the NFL.  Was RZ a Directv inovation ?using all the feeds or was it marketed separately by the NFL separate from Sunday Ticket.  Might have multiple sources for  the games on a pay for view basis in 23.  Anybody know how this will go yet?

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Dm me sir. I have that China White ! 😁

5 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

you need professional help.

it’s like how fantasy sports can change game perspective.

Do you have ADD/ADHD?

6 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

I agree. 

You are spoiled rotten.  :)

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.