Do you think the Pats will blitz like the Jets did Saturday?

Ramza86

watch the Chris Sims review of the second game. He said Belilchick tried every defense in his book and nothing worked because Josh was a Cheat Code.  I think he will keep trying everything till something works.

They will most likely drop 7 to start. As long as Josh takes the swing passes and handoffs to motor instead of forcing balls we will be fine.

Then they will move towards the line and josh can go kill shot.

it all starts with josh taking what they give him and not playing hero ball in Q1

12 hours ago, TheBrownBear said:

I suspect that Belichick rolls a lot of coverage out there again and makes Josh prove he can methodically move it down the field two games in a row without making a mistake.  For everything we did right in the second game, if JC Jackson catches that ball on the last scoring drive there's a great chance we lose that day.  Pats will keep everything in front of them and it will be up to the Bills to solve the redzone exam inside the 20.

If and if and if Jc Jackson catches that ball what about IF we don’t drop 2 TD and get one called back ?? 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Putin said:

If and if and if Jc Jackson catches that ball what about IF we don’t drop 2 TD and get one called back ?? 

And moss doesn’t trip on his own feet on the goal line…and if darryl Williams doesn’t take a completely unnecessary ineligible man downfield penalty.  We absolutely dominated that game…pats were lucky to not get blown out on the scoreboard and belichick knows it.  Pats have struggled mightily against the top afc teams that aren’t absolutely devastated with injuries and I don’t see too many paths to victory for them.  
granted in a single nfl game anything can happen but if this game is played 10 times I think the bills win 7 of them.   The script has flipped where they need to play pretty close to a perfect game to beat us

15 hours ago, TheBrownBear said:

I suspect that Belichick rolls a lot of coverage out there again and makes Josh prove he can methodically move it down the field two games in a row without making a mistake.  For everything we did right in the second game, if JC Jackson catches that ball on the last scoring drive there's a great chance we lose that day.  Pats will keep everything in front of them and it will be up to the Bills to solve the redzone exam inside the 20.

If jc Jackson catches that ball that a wr likely wouldn’t have caught AND the pats punched it in for 7 points we still would’ve had a drive to win the game and seeing as we punted precisely 0 times I very much doubt they would’ve stopped us when we were in 4 down territory…very slim chance we lose the game even if you give jc Jackson that pick 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I'm sure it will be a bunch of exotic blitzes and get Judon 1 on 1 with Brown.

Bottom line - the Patriots should not score more then 10 points in this game.  

Take Hunter Henry away - again. 

They are going to run a lot of misdirection and play fakes stuff going one way and have Jonnu going another way.  Don't bite on that high school crap.

16 hours ago, Ramza86 said:

I feel like thats when the Bills are at their worst offensively. Make Josh get rid of it early and hope he doesnt escape the pressure.

I feel like the Jets stalled a lot of drives that way. I can easily see Bill replicating that seeing how playing so safe last time didnt work.

What do we do to counter act that style of play? Cause I think we need to be up early in order to hinder their decisions to run the ball. 

I really don’t care what the pats**** do , as long as our run defense shows up this game is OVEEEEEER !!!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.