Jump to content

The blabbering Boston media thread


Motorin'
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Where did they rank belichick.  Man I’ve never seen a guys stock fall so much in reality after a lucky win lol these people don’t live in reality though 

They only rated the final 8 playoff QBs and coaches. Belichick took heat for hiring his sons.

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/10/2022 at 7:52 PM, Buffalo Timmy said:

Ted Johnson called us one dimensional today and we ran for more yards and threw for more yards than Pats*, so which dimension we lack?

 

We totally got outpunted in this game.  Couldn't kick a FG either.  Terrible.

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Where did they rank belichick.  Man I’ve never seen a guys stock fall so much in reality after a lucky win lol these people don’t live in reality though 

They didn't. Only still-active playoffs QBs and head coaches.

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Greg Bedard on 98.5 The Sports Hub in Boston. Can't admit Josh Allen is good much less elite. Freakin' hilarious mental gymnastics from the Boston sports guys STILL conducting an autopsy on Saturday's curb-stomping. It's a long listen but extremely entertaining. You have to hear the mix of Josh Allen TD calls by the Boston play by play team. Oh the wailing and gnashing of teeth!! 

 

https://985thesportshub.com/episodes/greg-bedard-joins-the-show-bills-takedown-patriots-3-up-3-down-1-18-hour-1/

 

https://985thesportshub.com/episodes/greg-bedard-joins-the-show-10-questions-with-bedard-patriots-thoughts-from-bedard-1-18-hour-2/

 

If you are inclined browse through all the podcasts from their local shows. Still in Stage One of grief.

 

https://985thesportshub.com/podcasts/felger-mazz-demand/

I was driving today….Bedard on JA last year Colts WC game….”The Bills won even though Allen threw up all over himself” …..when I pulled over I checked….25/34 340 yards 2 tds and ran for one…..calls into question his entire credibility 
 

if you have Siri’us App you can listen to Boston broadcast of Sat game…..their call if the Hyde pic is EPIC……”.It’s…..Intercepted????…..WHAAAT?”

  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

What's impressive is the level of denial Patriot Nation is capable of. They were discussing getting back to winning playoff games with Mac as if it was the minimum acceptable outcome next year. 

Yea I think they mostly beat up on an easy schedule and none of them wanted to believe it.  Same could be said for us for awhile but we at least showed up in a lot of the big games.  Schedule is gonna be tougher for both teams next year 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TH3 said:

I was driving today….Bedard on JA last year Colts WC game….”The Bills won even though Allen threw up all over himself” …..when I pulled over I checked….25/34 340 yards 2 tds and ran for one…..calls into question his entire credibility 
 

if you have Siri’us App you can listen to Boston broadcast of Sat game…..their call if the Hyde pic is EPIC……”.It’s…..Intercepted????…..WHAAAT?”

Hahaha that was one of the best performances by a qb in a playoff game of all time.  He was literally the only reason we won. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, BrainwashedBillsFan said:


It’s also coming from the generation who introduced “participation trophies” “everyone’s a winner” 😂

 

My parents introduced those things to me... I'm 38...

  • Like (+1) 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

Glad I just missed that.

 

Meh, participation trophies aren't weird. Nobody thought they were cause you won. Was more like an achievement for completing the season trophy.

 

Also, I only got those in rec soccer when I was like 6 and 7. All the other trophies we won were earned.

 

If people want to get rid of an end of the season trophy that a six year old feels happy about fine. Then we need to stop making kids feel good by not telling them the truth everywhere...bye big dude in a red coat...😁 

Edited by HardyBoy
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TH3 said:

I was driving today….Bedard on JA last year Colts WC game….”The Bills won even though Allen threw up all over himself” …..when I pulled over I checked….25/34 340 yards 2 tds and ran for one…..calls into question his entire credibility 
 

if you have Siri’us App you can listen to Boston broadcast of Sat game…..their call if the Hyde pic is EPIC……”.It’s…..Intercepted????…..WHAAAT?”

I watched the Colts playoff game with my cousin who is a Colts fan and he agreed with my assessment that Josh was the best player on field by a decent margin. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, HardyBoy said:

 

Meh, participation trophies aren't weird. Nobody thought they were cause you won. Was more like an achievement for completing the season trophy.

 

Also, I only got those in rec soccer when I was like 6 and 7. All the other trophies we won were earned.

 

If people want to get rid of an end of the season trophy that a six year old feels happy about fine. Then we need to stop making kids feel good by not telling them the truth everywhere...bye big dude in a red coat...😁 


Tell them there’s no Santa? ….. I think you would be less salty if you received more participation trophies as a kid 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, HardyBoy said:

 

My parents introduced those things to me... I'm 38...

That was my thought initially too (also 38).  Like, do you think the millennial children went to the trophy store on their bicycles to have these things made?  Sorry boomer, look in the mirror when trotting out the old participation trophy trope.

 

All that said, the young fella in the clip is delusional.

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, No Place To Hyde said:

The real mental gymnastics is the obsession by Bills fans to justify why Amy more Patriots and Pats Pundits material is needed on a Bills board.

For real. The people are ***** losers who have been put in their place. Leave em in their gutter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, TH3 said:

if you have Siri’us App you can listen to Boston broadcast of Sat game…..their call if the Hyde pic is EPIC……”.It’s…..Intercepted????…..WHAAAT?”

Lol at 19:03 into that recast...absolutely GOLD!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Hahaha that was one of the best performances by a qb in a playoff game of all time.  He was literally the only reason we won. 

He + Gabe Davis + Daryl Williams imo

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...