Congrats on clinching the AFC East

PatsFanNH

Thanks!

This is actually the first time any team but New England has won the AFCE back to back since Bill Belichick was hired in 2000. That’s an unbelievable run by NE that will likely never be matched. Not saying I think your run is over, just that going 21 years without losing the division 2 season in a row is incredible.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Congrats Bills fans!! I don’t know if my team will get you or the Bengals in the playoffs, but your team pulled off the repeat for the division.

I only know 1 Pats fan and she's pretty intolerable... but she lets me hit it, and believes me when I say Mac Jones has a good future.  Gunna text her now, might only have 6 days left of this LOL

• Haha (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Yup, and he led them back in the 4th down by 3 with just under 4 minutes to play and 3 TO and the D couldn’t make a dang stop.. so again it’s on the D. 

The NE D held Miami to 20 points. Jones had plenty of time to score points. I’m sure the d was gassed late in the game from having to compensate for Jones average play and one terrible play. 

• Disagree 1

Just now, atlbillsfan1975 said:

The NE D held Miami to 20 points. Jones had plenty of time to score points. I’m sure the d was gassed late in the game from having to compensate for Jones average play and one terrible play. 

You be wrong, but please PM me if you want continue this discussion. This doesn’t belong here, as it has nothing to do with the thread. Thank you.

• Disagree 1

Just now, atlbillsfan1975 said:

How am I wrong? Miami scored 33 points, 13 of those were from the Miami defense scoring. 

Again doesn’t belong in this thread, the last one was under 14 seconds and was a trick play where Meyers threw the ball.. again this doesn’t belong here please PM me if you like to discuss the Pats game. I don’t know how much clearer I can be.

• Disagree 1

5 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Again doesn’t belong in this thread, the last one was under 14 seconds and was a trick play where Meyers threw the ball.. again this doesn’t belong here please PM me if you like to discuss the Pats game. I don’t know how much clearer I can be.

Ok. So the Pats D that carried the team suddenly today became the problem.
You are on a Bills board. If you don’t like it, go back to a Pats board. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Thanks!

This is actually the first time any team but New England has won the AFCE back to back since Bill Belichick was hired in 2000. That’s an unbelievable run by NE that will likely never be matched. Not saying I think your run is over, just that going 21 years without losing the division 2 season in a row is incredible.

Their run is over.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.