AFC Playoff pic has 3 AFCE Teams in..

PatsFanNH

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Oh the inevitable Pats fan whining.    EVERY team in the NFL has had a major upset this year, a blown game.  This mentality that the Pats are invincible  or immortal is tiresome at best.

Just watch their QB play.  Invincible and immortal are no longer allowed in the same sentence as patriots.  Unless, it’s a patriot fan talking about josh Allen. 

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

Aren’t the Raiders eliminated from the Playoffs?? 

Nope raiders can win out and get in over the pats actually…I think that’s the scenario.  Miami wins out and LV wins out and the pats get bounced and it’s LV-Indy-Miami as wildcards.  slightly more likely now that wentz will be out this week. They could get in over Miami too it looks like if pats win in week 18.  Not sure if just winning out gets them in though 

update: it does lol week 18 setting up to be utter chaos.  Assuming the raiders beat the colts without wentz but that may not be the case.  Pretty much every afc team. Would have something to play for 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

57 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

1. KC

2. Titans

3. Cincy

4. Bills

5. Indy

6. NE

7. Miami

So much for the AFC East being an easy division.   I think KC will keep first where do you think your Bills finish? I have my Pats staying at 6 since Indy isn’t losing to either LV or the Jags.

Not sure it disputes that.  Both the AFC West and north have 4 good teams where the East has three plus the Jets.   We also played the AFC south which has two week teams in it while the West and North played eachother.  We also played the NFC South which is one of the weaker divisions behind only the NFC North.  Certainly not the strongest.

4 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

That opening day loss is going to haunt us Pats fans. Wasn’t for that blown game we are still in control of the East ugh (lol I know it happened but you know what I mean by the frustration.. a game you lost that you know they should have won.)

A win over Jacksonville pretty much locks the pats a spot 6 or 7 even if lose week 18

Edited by Jeffbigalls

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

I think that if Miami can get an early lead and make McCorkle actually try to push the ball down the field, that defense will make his life miserable.

The exact same thing could be said of the Dolphins, though. If the Pats get an early lead, the Dolphins don't have the horses on offense to bring them back.

Should be an interesting game. They are similar teams except the Dolphins have a bad oline while the Pats have a good oline. Dolphins have better receivers, though.

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, MJS said:

The exact same thing could be said of the Dolphins, though. If the Pats get an early lead, the Dolphins don't have the horses on offense to bring them back.

Should be an interesting game. They are similar teams except the Dolphins have a bad oline while the Pats have a good oline. Dolphins have better receivers, though.

Would be nice if it works out to where they are playing for last wildcard win and you're in. 

7 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

1. KC

2. Titans

3. Cincy

4. Bills

5. Indy

6. NE

7. Miami

So much for the AFC East HAVING  an easy SCHEDULE.   I think KC will keep first where do you think your Bills finish? I have my Pats staying at 6 since Indy isn’t losing to either LV or the Jags.

FIFY 

5 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I tried to tell people that Miami was pretty good and most people didn’t believe me 😂 I’m gonna play with the playoff machine instead of working to see where the bills end up lol 

They aren't though... Miami is the best team to play b.c they aren't good. 

Edited by TBBills

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

They have an excellent defense and a dangerous WR in Waddle and would be the favorite in the East if they got Watson

You are fooled but then again your team cannot beat the Dolphins so I'm not surprised.

Edited by TBBills

Just now, TBBills said:

Yea maybe you guys since you cannot beat them.

We split last year with them, and may just split again this year. Your poor uneducated narrative is just that. You put Watson an elite QB on that team and they are dangerous.. I hope we never find out.

2 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

We split last year with them, and may just split again this year. Your poor uneducated narrative is just that. You put Watson an elite QB on that team and they are dangerous.. I hope we never find out.

The best part of this is you Hate the Bills so much you are praying for Watson to be on the dolphins. The only problem is only your team would suffer. 

"HEY MAN your team wouldn't be so hot if "insert stupid hypothetical""

Edited by TBBills

4 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

They have an excellent defense and a dangerous WR in Waddle and would be the favorite in the East if they got Watson

That's what they said the last 4 times Bills were next on the schedule to play them. And that hasn't been the case against Bills. I mean Bills drop 40-50 points on them. Lowest was 2nd game this season where Bills scored 28 ( I believe).

For some reason Josh and Bills offense makes that Fins D not so excellent...lol

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Jeffbigalls said:

A win over Jacksonville pretty much locks the pats a spot 6 or 7 even if lose week 18

this is only true if Miami doesn’t win out. The first tiebreaker is divisional head to head so for example

Patriots 10-7

Dolphins 10-7

LV or whomever 10-7

Since the Dolphins went 2-0 against the Patriots it would eliminate them even if they have a better conference record than LV or whomever the 3rd team is. 

Dolphins in

LV in

Pats out 

6 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Hard to blame the refs for the jags game that’s a game we easily should’ve won regardless.  That bucs game was total BS though

Doesn't matter if we should have won, because we would have won.  People forget about that game as refball because we played poorly and the penalties were repeated small ones like false starts, rather than headliners like pass interference.

55 minutes ago, TBBills said:

The best part of this is you Hate the Bills so much you are praying for Watson to be on the dolphins. The only problem is only your team would suffer. 

"HEY MAN your team wouldn't be so hot if "insert stupid hypothetical""

Wth? I clearly said I hope we never find out.  Your delusional thinking your Bills are so “hot” right now I would take the colts over the Bills in the first round..  that’s not Bills hate that’s looking at the two teams and seeing the Colts are the worst matchup for the Bills. 

57 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

That's what they said the last 4 times Bills were next on the schedule to play them. And that hasn't been the case against Bills. I mean Bills drop 40-50 points on them. Lowest was 2nd game this season where Bills scored 28 ( I believe).

For some reason Josh and Bills offense makes that Fins D not so excellent...lol

True, but you add an elite QB on the other side, and things can change quickly.. like I said I wouldn’t be shocked if they were favored to win the division then.. Watson is light years better thanTua.

5 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Colts might lose this weekend with their backup QB...would prefer not to see them again in the first round.

may be they will drop down to #7 and go to Nashville for their WC!

Just now, ganesh said:

may be they will drop down to #7 and go to Nashville for their WC!

At the end we need to take care of business first....wins against the birds and the Jets in our backyard. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.