Patriots-Bills is the most likely of all possible WC matchups to happen

BillsFan619

I know, I know. Nothing is guaranteed yet, we still have two games to play. That said, currently, it's the most likely of all possible WC matchups to happen.

"There is a 49% chance of a Patriots-Bills rematch in the wild card round, per FPI. It's the most likely of all possible wild card matchups to occur. There's a 58% chance that the two teams at some point in the postseason (also the most likely)."

Link (you need to scroll down slightly to see the quote)- https://www.espn.com/nfl/team/_/name/buf/buffalo-bills

5 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Bring it on.  After the Chargers I think we matchup best against them.  This is assuming the Ravens don't make it in.

How cool would it be if we started beating the Pats in the playoffs like we used to do in the '90s with the Dolphins.

Woohoo. Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 4

17 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I think if Miami wins tonight they take over the Ravens spot.  How messed up is that lol

In a weird way I am rooting for it. If they win out, I’d love for them to be our first round match up. It also makes NE v TN and Indy v Cindy pretty likely. Which is also a plus I think. 

Not to mention that will sort of force them to stay the course when Tua 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

I'll be rooting for Miami tonight and the rest of the way... what better way to kick off the post season than having Tuna Tagaliveone and his school of fish make there way up to frozen Orchard Park only to get smoked one last time this season.  

If we played the Dolphins, it'd be just like the '90s when we beat them in the playoffs.

Or, we can start a new tradition by beating the Pats in the playoffs.

Either way, or whatever opponent, go Bills!

Edited by BillsFan619

My only worry with NE is that they do have a good run game and our run defense stinks. They have the #1 scoring defense as well. Also we've given Billy B a lot of tape, and it's possible he finds some wrinkle to exploit. Noodle arm does not scare me one bit.

I think our best matchups are the Fins if they sneak in, or the Henry-less Titans (depending on his status) if they concede the division to the Colts. I also think we could beat the Ravens pretty handily if we match up with them. We've contained Lamar well in our matchups, even in his MVP year.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.