Whoa! 11 Jags head to covid list...just now

phypon

• phypon changed the title to Whoa! 11 Jags head to covid list...just now
2 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Lots of people said we had no way to win with our COVID issues. Sometimes things like this happens and teams find new things that worked almost by accident.

Yep. Texans won yesterday with all their covid issues and Rams upset the Cardinals a couple weeks back with guys on the Covid list. I would like to see Miami win out but they need to be on upset alert tonight. I expect the Saints defense to bring it.

14 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Yep. Texans won yesterday with all their covid issues and Rams upset the Cardinals a couple weeks back with guys on the Covid list. I would like to see Miami win out but they need to be on upset alert tonight. I expect the Saints defense to bring it.

Why do you want Miami to win tonight?

If I recall correctly, the Jags pulled off at least one upset this year. No doubt, the Covid-related absences diminish the chance of them pulling off another one next week, but any given Sunday ...

23 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

In light of the difficulties this will engender in game planning, the league has awarded three conditional draft picks to the New England Patriots.

You're never going to tire of breaking that gem out for literally every situation, are you?

• Haha (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I am expecting the Saints to have a letdown after shutting out the Bucs last week. Plus I need Waddle to get me 22 points for my fantasy playoff game...😂😂

17 minutes ago, Gugny said:

No.  I actually meant what I said and said what I meant.  The media hasn't made up one thing and run with it with regard to Beasley.  And no one here has made anything up.

My point is that no one HAS to make anything up, as it comes straight from horse's ass.

So you’re against people speaking up in opposition, having their own opinion on things? He’s a horses ass for doing that? We’re you ok with others espousing their views on racial justice or other things that can easily be seen as political? 

• Eyeroll 3

1 minute ago, HamSandwhich said:

He’s right, the rules are hurting the team, not him. They’re asinine. Why has the standard changed where is it ok for people now to go back after 5 days when they’ve contracted the virus, because there is no standard, making them up as they go. There’s no data suggesting that a non-vaccinated person is more dangerous than a vaccinated.

Ummm, I think we’re getting away from the Jags situation and heading for a slippery slope. Not my place to say anything, just trying to help. 🤷‍♂️

4 minutes ago, TheCockSportif said:

Correct, and he was too ashamed at the podium to admit that his New Year's Resolution was to rid himself of COVID.

I saw that when the reporter asked him that question. I couldn't stop laughing. What a stupid question to ask a coach who's just potentially lost the division. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, RobbRiddick said:

I saw that when the reporter asked him that question. I couldn't stop laughing. What a stupid question to ask a coach who's just potentially lost the division. 

Maybe she was a YouTube journalist?  But it's fun to troll BB given all of shenanigans over the past 20 years, though.

• Like (+1) 1