Standing by for Mike Florio's take on Bills' takedown of Pats*

BillnutinHouston

The Bills played like Sybil all season.  Today they played the way many expected them to play based on the opinions in September.  It shows they are still a good and a talented team to be worried about playing.  Maybe they've really figured things out this time, we shall see.  If so, they could win it all as easily as any team in the league.

That's probably the message the talking heads will give.  They played the way they were expected to play and when they do, they are a top team!

3 minutes ago, dwight in philly said:

He is a blowhard.,, as are most.. seriously , why do they know "more "..? People on here are astute.,. who cares what Florio thinks., but i know and get where you are coming from and mean no disrespect to your point 

Because they have access to both contacts and materials that 99% of us here don't get to see and here.

Yes people are astute, but they are also fans which is short for fanatics so we don't tend to view many things objectively.  It's why there's no cheering in the press box, they aren't fans.

• Vomit 1

2 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Because they have access to both contacts and materials that 99% of us here don't get to see and here.

Yes people are astute, but they are also fans which is short for fanatics so we don't tend to view many things objectively.  It's why there's no cheering in the press box, they aren't fans.

If you believe that premise, ok.. 

3 minutes ago, dwight in philly said:

If you believe that premise, ok.. 

And you think you have the same access?  Tell me just for starters, how many Bills are on your speed dial list?  Do you mind passing on Roger Goodells phone number?

Maybe you are in the 1% that I mentioned, but seems like most here just think they are.

Edited by Ed_Formerly_of_Roch
  • Dislike 2

9 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

Florio sucks. I agree with this thread.

There are worse.  Jerry Sullivan and his publishing partner.  Former ESPN "Bills Reporter' Rodak.  No others come to mind.

6 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Jerry Sullivan certainly does not follow that rule on objectively.  He has had pouting faces when Bills were winning and cheering when opponents were beating us.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

And you think you have the same access?  Tell me just for starters, how many Bills are on your speed dial list?  Do you mind passing on Roger Goodells phone number?

Maybe you are in the 1% that I mentioned, but seems like most here just think they are.

LOL. not getting into any dialogue about this. you are probably right.. I was just offering an opinion , i dont give a sh -t what Florio thinks. if you do fine.. 

Edited by dwight in philly
  • Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

I’ll bet it’s stuff like this:

Pats uncharacteristically took bad penalties

BB was without so and so players

Bills played like it was there SB

Mac had a rookie type game

It was only a five point game late in the fourth- even though Bills out everything them 

What is this ‘played like it was their superbowl’ nonsense excuse the pats fans have been using for two weeks now lol…the other team wanted it more and that’s a negative thing?

32 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

@Roger Goodell can you tell Ed to chill out?

He's on my speed dial. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.