12/26/21 Week 16 Gameday Bills @ Patriots* Postgame Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

22 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Two things I notice on defense:

First, don’t flame on me, but we haven’t seen a feasting on our CBs since Tre went down.

Second, it’s hard to imagine a more even split of playing time from the DEs. I know they’re trying to rotate them but you’d think it’d get more out of whack due to the sheer randomness of the game. 

Well we have played in a Hurricane with Mac Jones, Cam Newton and Mac Jones again. I will wait to say teams will not exploit the loss of White for when we play a legit QB. 

brady did fine against them and feasted plenty. 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Agree 1

29 minutes ago, tom444 said:

Ah, no, from watching him play. 

You clearly don’t know what you are watching then. That was one of the best QB decision making games a QB has had this year. Not one punt. Please go back to your bandwagon with the rest of the Hartford Pats* fans.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

He did. But enough plays against the defense to win. I just pointed out that yes White is missed and it is evident when we play an actual Good QB. 

It would be ridiculous to think that a top 5 cb wouldn’t be missed. Dane and Levi have filled in admirably, but Tre is not replaceable.

1 minute ago, RunTheBall said:

You clearly don’t know what you are watching then. That was one of the best QB decision making games a QB has had this year. Not one punt. Please go back to your bandwagon with the rest of the Hartford Pats* fans.

Oh I know what I'm watching. 

BTW, I'm from Boston not Hartford. 

Edited by tom444
  • Dislike 4

1 minute ago, tom444 said:

He hasn't even been in a big game yet, no one has evidence. In including you. The difference is your guessing he has it and I'm guessing he doesn't. 

He beat the Colts in the playoffs last year.  He beat the Chiefs in Arrowhead on national tv this year.  This might be the worst take I’ve ever seen around here.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

The afterglow:

1. I usually post these soon after the game, but I was simply too delirious to do it yesterday.  I just wanted to enjoy it.  Let it simmer.  
2. Buffalo looked like dynasty NE yesterday and NE looked like Buffalo during that dynasty yesterday.  
3. I read the entire Patsfan board thread.  I think they gave Allen a lot of props and respect.  There is an undercurrent there about the Pro-Mac Jones fans and their perception that the Legacy-Pro Brady fans diss his ability/play. 
4. How did BB not adjust to McKenzie-Bryant?  How?

5.  As great as it feels, that game was a real nail biter.  It always felt like Buffalo was one mistake away from NE getting back in it.  
6. Minority opinion but I think two point conversions early in the game are stupid. 
7.  Those two shuttle passes and the Allen 4th down run were tri-plays of the game. 
8.  Concerned that Diggs suffered multiple injuries yesterday.  Looked like ribs and shoulder.  
9. The Diggs TD route, pass and catch were exquisite.  
10. Let’s give some props to the Bills lines yesterday.  The patchwork  Oline gave Allen time and the Dline harassed Jones all day. 
11.  Another personal opinion.  I think sacks are quickly becoming a stat of the old NFL. If you hit a QB now, it’s 75-25% that it will be a penalty.  I kept saying don’t hit Mac. Don’t hit Mac.  The 15 yards penalties are game changers. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Well, now we know who’s the individual missing it “between the ears”

edit: Mods, kindly get this schmuck outta here. He’s nothing but a troll and can offer zilch to the board.

As time goes on you may, may, learn what a big game is?

6 minutes ago, Son of a K-Gun said:

My gut feeling is that Josh Allen is intelligent enough to get his linemen Patek Philippe’s (or Rolex or whatever) instead of Bitcoin for Dummies.

But is he smart enough to win 7 SBs?

• Dislike 2

Just now, tom444 said:

As time goes on you may, may, learn what a big game is?

I am just begging for your definition. I’m going to go out on a limb here and say that the only big game is the Super Bowl? Should Josh perhaps get some equipment managers to under inflate the ball or should coach McDermott request somebody to tape the opposing teams practices? That might show you just how smart he is? 🤡

50 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Two things I notice on defense:

First, don’t flame on me, but we haven’t seen a feasting on our CBs since Tre went down.

Second, it’s hard to imagine a more even split of playing time from the DEs. I know they’re trying to rotate them but you’d think it’d get more out of whack due to the sheer randomness of the game. 

Not a flame .. but an observation. We still don’t know the full effect as Tre missed the wind game, a game “quarterbacked” by Cam Newton and a game against a rookie game manager. It is promising so far .. but once we hit a pass first team in the playoffs is when we will really know. Can’t change it now, but definitely a potential issue for us

4 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I am just begging for your definition. I’m going to go out on a limb here and say that the only big game is the Super Bowl? Should Josh perhaps get some equipment managers to under inflate the ball or should coach McDermott request somebody to tape the opposing teams practices? That might show you just how smart he is? 🤡

So you're a sore loser. 

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.