12/26/21 Week 16 Gameday Bills @ Patriots* Postgame Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

1 hour ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

Since Brady entered the league, I have never seen a Bills v.s. Pats game called fairly, until today. Even in the handful of wins we have had against them, there were plenty of BS calls against us. I thought the refs made some tough calls, but they did so fairly and evenly.

It's almost as if Gropbert Graft's gravy train ran out 🤔

Yep - it was almost jarring to see some calls go the Bills way, and not see phantom game-altering calls go the other way.  It is one of the most encouraging things with the changing of the guard in the division - if the refs start consistently treating the Cheaters like any other team, they lose a huge unprecedented advantage they've had for a decade

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

What McKenzie brings back to this offense is something we have not seen this year but was a staple in the 2020 offense. 

the Full Field Crosser. 

beasley, Davis and others (Besides Diggs) cannot run it because don’t have the speed to gain the Separation. McKenzie does. 

he offers so much more IMO than Beasley. And should be the plan at Slot going forward into next year. At 32 Beasley has already lost steps and will continue to next year. Can get cheaper, younger and more explosive from the position next year. That is what you do when you have paid your QB. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 5

33 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Yep - it was almost jarring to see some calls go the Bills way, and not see phantom game-altering calls go the other way.  It is one of the most encouraging things with the changing of the guard in the division - if the refs start consistently treating the Cheaters like any other team, they lose a huge unprecedented advantage they've had for a decade

They moved it to the Tampa game

I saw a video on here after the last Bills/NE game.  A post game show or sports boardcast on a news show where one of them said something about Making the Bills lick dog crap off the ground.  Does anyone know where to find that.   What a difference a couple weeks makes.  I watched a post game show this week and it was Mac Jones is not good, the WR's are not good, the Refs suck etc. 

2 hours ago, JGMcD2 said:

Can you explain how Josh is missing it between the ears? 

Sure. First let me explain what I'm not saying. I'm not saying he isn't intelligent. His Wonderlic score says he is. I'm saying his football IQ isn't high enough to win the biggest games at this level. What evidence do I have? Not much, I just feel it. The good thing is we're going to find out because if I'm right he either doesn't have enough to get to the biggest games or he'll lose them. 

Edited by tom444
  • Disagree 1
  • Dislike 2

Just now, tom444 said:

Sure. First let me explain what I'm not saying. I'm not saying he isn't intelligent. His Wonderlic score says he is. I'm saying his football IQ isn't high enough to win the biggest games at this level. What evidence do I have? Not much, I just feel it. The good thing is we're going to find out because he either doesn't have enough to get to the biggest games or he'll lose them. 

You just feel it?  What is it with the internet!?

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Two things I notice on defense:

First, don’t flame on me, but we haven’t seen a feasting on our CBs since Tre went down.

Second, it’s hard to imagine a more even split of playing time from the DEs. I know they’re trying to rotate them but you’d think it’d get more out of whack due to the sheer randomness of the game. 

4 minutes ago, tom444 said:

Sure. First let me explain what I'm not saying. I'm not saying he isn't intelligent. His Wonderlic score says he is. I'm saying his football IQ isn't high enough to win the biggest games at this level. What evidence do I have? Not much, I just feel it. The good thing is we're going to find out because he either doesn't have enough to get to the biggest games or he'll lose them. 

That explains a lot

8 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

Wait… you said you don’t have evidence you just feel it? Now you have evidence from watching him play? 

Make it make sense… 

How else, besides watching a player on the field, are you going to get a sense of him?

• Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.