I know it is a long way out - 8 Days, but you got to be kidding Foxborough Weather

Billsfan1972

So last year we had a really close first game against the Patriots and it came down to Zimmer causing that fumble on Cam late in the game. The 2nd game we blew their doors off. Now that McDermott and the coaches have seen how the Patriots operate and plan against them, I think the Bills should be able to counter them.

At least that's the hope. I think the Bills are the more talented team, but the Patriots are the more consistent team.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

big time sour grapes...

haha you truly cant believe this..standing at the record you are standing at, losing the games that you lost...you aren't playing the Jets you are fighting for the division. Horrible approach to use the excuse of the weather too..

What was Belichicks excuse for throwing the ball 3 times in the first meeting?  Was that the excuse?  Or the reason?  Oh yeah…. He didn’t trust the noodle.  He’s smart. Enjoy the rest of your time with BB.  When he’s gone, you’ll be back to the basement.  He’s a helluva coach.  

13 minutes ago, NewEra said:

What was Belichicks excuse for throwing the ball 3 times in the first meeting?  Was that the excuse?  Or the reason?  Oh yeah…. He didn’t trust the noodle.  He’s smart. Enjoy the rest of your time with BB.  When he’s gone, you’ll be back to the basement.  He’s a helluva coach.  

Yup he is a helluva coach....if they are to go back to the basement, it's better to have at least tasted victory than to not know what it's like at all. 

Edited by Ghost_002!

1 minute ago, Ghost_002! said:

Yup he is a helluva coach....if they are to go back to the basement, it's better to have at least tasted victory than to not know what it's like at all. 

Absolutely.  I look forward to both, as both are coming.  

20 hours ago, Ghost_002! said:

Not moving the goal post..your premise...they way I took it was. NE fans need to fear Allen's big arm compared to Mac..which in general why do fans need to fear any QB when BB is the coach.

So i replied..but you are talking about the weather. You have no idea how bad the weather is going to be and how it's going to affect either QB.  Allen does throw pics no matter the weather. 

And You honestly have no idea how Mac can play n how he is going to play. I can see fans are going to be so locked in on the windy game in Buffalo and use it as a negative against Jones, again.

"His noodle" arm, "I can't wait to see how he responds being down 14"

Well in the indy game He threw for almost 300 yrds..2TDs and the last TD the ball was zipped right into Henry before the defender could get there.

But hey...its much better to down size him..

Just so I have this straight, Pats fans aren't worried about Allen but Bills fans should worry because your QB "zipped" a pass?  

No more excuses like weather for our team. Just go out and beat NE. Show the fans that we're still a factor in the tournament. NE has been the dominant force in the AFC east for 2 decades. We have been sleepwalking through this season. Beating the under 500 crowd doesn't reinforce confidence. Get it done against a good team and we can march into the playoffs with some momentum. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

Just so I have this straight, Pats fans aren't worried about Allen but Bills fans should worry because your QB "zipped" a pass?  

Show me where I said this?

22 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Really? Let’s call a spade a spade, shall we? 😉

Ok..you show me where I called out any team or any fan base. People here love to project what is being said alot huh?

Edited by Ghost_002!

Updated forecast from Boston NWS

Sunday

Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Northwest wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

This forecast would be perfect for Allen with his arm strength. Not too windy, but just enough to mess up Jones. Also, above average temps for this time of year with some sun. No excuses if this is the forecast Sunday.

Edited by Awwufelloff
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

Show me where I said this?

Ok..you show me where I called out any team or any fan base. People here love to project what is being said alot huh?

Pats are old news and got lucky in a storm... if ya make into the playoffs, you will be an easy out... very easy out

7 minutes ago, Awwufelloff said:

Sunday

Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Northwest wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

This forecast would be perfect for Allen with his arm strength. Not too windy, but just enough to mess up Jones. Also, above average temps for this time of year with some sun. No excuses if this is the forecast Sunday.

Just an average December day.

20 minutes ago, Prospector said:

Pats are old news and got lucky in a storm... if ya make into the playoffs, you will be an easy out... very easy out

And please tell me what are the bills? See the pats weren't suppose to compete in the division this year with a rookie QB but here they are

And oh I see..everytime the bills lost it meant the pats got lucky and won enough to catch up to the bills and move past them, got it!

Edited by Ghost_002!

Just now, Ghost_002! said:

And please tell me what are the bills? See the pats weren't suppose to compete in the division this year with a rookie QB bit here they are

And oh I see..everytime yhe bills lost it meant the pats got lucky and won enough to catch up to the bills and move past them, got it!

You are like the Dolphins who beat the Pats every year, no matter how bad they are... that's all you are, a lucky one timer

7 minutes ago, Prospector said:

You are like the Dolphins who beat the Pats every year, no matter how bad they are... that's all you are, a lucky one timer

You realize you are playing this same "lucky" team trying to win the division this year right..after only 18 months of being on top after 20 years before that? 

Edited by Ghost_002!

Just now, Ghost_002! said:

Ha ha you realize you are playing this same "lucky" team trying to win the division this year right..after only 18 months of being on top after 20 years before that? 

you realize you are a chump on a Bills forum trying to defend your girl's honor? good luck "ghost"... LOL

23 minutes ago, Awwufelloff said:

Sunday

Thanks for actually posting content related to the weather in Foxboro.  And I agree with you about the weather being ideal.  

This thread is filled with garbage!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

You realize you are playing this same "lucky" team trying to win the division this year right..after only 18 months of being on top after 20 years before that? 

What does this have to do with the weather for the game?  Move it to another thread please.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.