NFLPA Working to Re-Schedule Browns vs. Raiders Game [update: postponed until Monday, WFT-Eagles and Sea-Rams Tuesday]

Nextmanup

15 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I tend to record all non-Bills games on the DVR and watch them 1 or 1.5 hours after they begin, so I can fly through all the BS, delays, timeouts, commercials, half time shows, injury delays, challenge delays, etc.

It's the only way to watch a football game.  That 5pm start would mean I could sit down to watch at like 7pm instead of 9:30 or 10pm, which would be great.

I simply can’t tape the Bills game. I have to watch it live. I’m too afraid somebody is going to text me, and blow the whole thing. 🤨

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

I simply can’t tape the Bills game. I have to watch it live. I’m too afraid somebody is going to text me, and blow the whole thing. 🤨

lol I know the feeling.  My mom always texts me during big plays… I heard the “DINNG” of my phone about 10 seconds before I saw Tampa’s game-winning reception in overtime (I was watching on a 20-second delay on Paramount+).

20 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Everyone eats during the game. And Sunday starts at 10:00am! It’s great. (Hawaii is a bit too early for me. Kickoff there is at 7:00am but then you can head straight to the beach!)

When I moved to Colorado (Mountain Time Zone) I thought sports times were a little weird after living back east.

Now I'm so use to it and love the start times.  First game at 11:00am (no long wait time for Bills games) second game at 2:00pm.

Night games at 6:15pm and Sabres hockey at 5:00pm.

It's wonderful!

these last minute changes give me anxiety ...its very confusing and I guess for me there is a thought that....Its only a game......Yeah a game where millions of people are invested as well as The Big Bucks involved so I get it. And being vaccinated and boostered should give a person some comfort (some it does yes) but when we read of the covid winter possibly coming and 800,000 deaths to date Yeah Im anxious.........and football seems less important.........yeah this comment may not go so well on an NFL fan board ......:-) oh well.

what a scourge.

57 minutes ago, Doc said:

Great.  That means Dawkins should be able to play tomorrow, right?

No clue but I'm hoping his body reacted to it better this time as he spent four days in the hospital last time with severe symptoms.  I'm guessing testing positive again (this time fully vaccinated) freaked him out at the very least.

1 hour ago, ColoradoBills said:

When I moved to Colorado (Mountain Time Zone) I thought sports times were a little weird after living back east.

Now I'm so use to it and love the start times.  First game at 11:00am (no long wait time for Bills games) second game at 2:00pm.

Night games at 6:15pm and Sabres hockey at 5:00pm.

It's wonderful!

it’s the best!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.