Week 14 Gameday Bills at Buccaneers Pregame thread

Chandler#81

3 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Mafia in Tampa. (It doesn’t suck here..)

EFDBB390-3E72-4C8E-87DE-F12385AD0F62.jpeg

A5E33ADB-154B-43AD-92C6-A66AC3504D30.jpeg

FE515990-B425-4AF9-9C20-9AF37515CBE8.jpeg

986792DC-2094-425F-9E97-577518C9C3B0.jpeg

donation link for the offense LOL gotta love bills fans we can snark with the best of em l-))) 

my GF reports a large bills mafia presence and attending with a group of Buc fans.......she'll behave but trust me they'll know what team she roots for

GO BILLS!~!~

• Haha (+1) 1

Last word: Brady can be sacked and forced into inerrant throws he is by no means perfect ...Rattle his cage ED OLIVER You I'm calling out to  get the job done. Wreak havoc, keep the ball in the Bills hands and out of Bradys.

#17 gets it done with a little help from his WR's and Knox. 

Im sticking to positives

GO BILLS

m

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I think this team will be prepared to compete hard in this game, just like all the rest.   I don't like Star and Tre being out, but AB is out for the Bucs and a couple of their O linemen may be out or limited.  So D will fight hard .   On O, Josh and the passing game should be able to light it up assuming Josh is upright or gets out of trouble.  If Josh is allowed to be Josh,  Bills should put up 30.  Not sure that'll be good enough, but it'll be good.   If it's not good enough, win 3 or 4 of the last games and go compete in the tournament.   

Edited by ProcessTruster

21 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Buckle up, boys. It's going to be one of the most discouraging days in franchise history.

This will be Edmund’s greatest game as a Bill! It will be glorious! HE is risen.

Who’s smoking crack? No, you’re smoking crack!

Edited by Governor
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

In my opinion this is about as close to a crossroads game as we have seen in years.

While mathematically Buffalo is still ok with a loss the tone of the players and McDermott after last weeks loss feels (at least to me) like another loss this week and we start to see the wheels come off for this season. I would have to think that the defense is a little tired of losing games this year when they give up 14 points or 9 points. That shouldn't happen when you have Josh Allen at QB. Diggs at WR. 

A win here and maybe they pull together and claw their way to a division title. A loss here puts them 2 full games behind New England. I know the feeling amoung many fans will be "Same old Bills" and it's fair to wonder if a loss would have players thinking "here we got again".

Don't get it twisted...this game is huge for the Bills both in the standings and for their psyche. Let's hope for the best! Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

This weeks’ rollercoaster ride stops in Tampa, home of the World Champion Buccaneers and our old nemesis Tom Brady. (I, for one, haven’t missed him) In our previous 7 games, we’re L-W-L-W-L-W-L. For the season, we haven’t beaten a team yet with a winning record -Home or Away. Safe to say No One expected this! But here we are. Our 4 game win streak early still has us in contention for the playoffs and still an outside shot at #1 seed. So at least we’re not alone with our travails.

This reminds me of a season many years ago in which we started (I tihnk) 4-4.  I cannot remember who it was, but one of the Bills players had a Yogi Berra moment and told a reporter, "if we keep going like this, we're gonna end up a .500 team."

• Haha (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Buckle up, boys. It's going to be one of the most discouraging days in franchise history.

thanks Giuseppe, I was waiting to hear from you. You didn't disappoint.

It won't be discouraging for me at all - this team has already revealed themselves as to who they are. I've hit the stage of casual indifference.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

In my opinion this is about as close to a crossroads game as we have seen in years.

While mathematically Buffalo is still ok with a loss the tone of the players and McDermott after last weeks loss feels (at least to me) like another loss this week and we start to see the wheels come off for this season. I would have to think that the defense is a little tired of losing games this year when they give up 14 points or 9 points. That shouldn't happen when you have Josh Allen at QB. Diggs at WR. 

A win here and maybe they pull together and claw their way to a division title. A loss here puts them 2 full games behind New England. I know the feeling amoung many fans will be "Same old Bills" and it's fair to wonder if a loss would have players thinking "here we got again".

Don't get it twisted...this game is huge for the Bills both in the standings and for their psyche. Let's hope for the best! Go Bills!

Defense recently gave up 41.  I don’t feel sorry for the defense.  

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

I agree, this game is huge.  A win will build confidence and a loss will sow self-doubt - at a very critical juncture in the season.  Shut up the critics today- Go Bills!

Edited by Georgia Bill
typo
  • Awesome! (+1) 2