Someone please explain me what Buffalo's defense was doing on the TD Run????

Billsfan1972

6 minutes ago, Governor said:

He creates the best lanes. Backs always look great when they can just cut and dart through where he was supposed to be.

Milano is backside though and actually ends up a couple yards behind Edmunds. All 3 LBs ended up stacked behind each other as the cut back happened. 

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede
  • Agree 1

38 minutes ago, Buffaloman said:

Trumaine Edmunds over ran his gap as he very often does, leaving a beautiful lane to run through

18 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

Yep, this ⬆️  

Edmunds actually got off his block and in the gap between 67 and 47 to force the cutback. Both DTs were easily handled 1v1, Epenesa completely lost the edge, Milano got excavated from the play entirely, and Hyde took a terrible angle. Y'all just hate edmunds and your confirmation bias is off the charts.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Milano is backside though and actually ends up a couple yards behind Edmunds. All 3 LBs ended up stacked behind each other as the cut back happened. 

I wasn’t talking about this play in particular, but the other dozen times he was stood up and couldn’t locate the RB.

FTR, I don’t think Milano is any good either.

Edited by Governor

20 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

Edmunds actually got off his block and in the gap between 67 and 47 to force the cutback. Both DTs were easily handled 1v1, Epenesa completely lost the edge, Milano got excavated from the play entirely, and Hyde took a terrible angle. Y'all just hate edmunds and your confirmation bias is off the charts.

So again what I see is 8 Pats on the line vs. 4 Bills and a soft D protecting against what?

Edited by Billsfan1972

1 minute ago, Billzgobowlin said:

I get this feeling this is the last year with Edmunds in Buffalo.  If this were the Pats he would have already been cut.  

He would’ve been traded after his pro bowl season. Bill would’ve known that he just doesn’t have it and fleeced some team. Milano wouldn’t be a Pat either.

6 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

That mostly aligns with the cover 1 film breakdown of the play although they agreed that while Milano and Hyde MAJORLY over-committed, Edmunds could have slow played it a tad more as well. And AJ was partially responsible as well as mentioned...

Just now, Governor said:

He would’ve been traded after his pro bowl season. Bill would’ve known that he just doesn’t have it and fleeced some team. Milano wouldn’t be a Pat either.

I disagree.  Milano is very much a Patriot type player.  Edmunds is hot and cold just lacks consistency.  Gap integrity is a problem with him.  He still thinks he is in college where he could get away with it.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, ControllerOfPlanetX said:

If Edmunds stays in the MIDDLE...as in MLB...this play doesn’t happen....

What if Edmunds read is Dodson? If Dodson fits to the inside Edmunds is outside? Everyone is attacking Edmunds here. I don't know what everyone's responsibility is here, but I'm reading off Dodson taking on the FBs inside shoulder.

There was over pursuit and a cut back.

when e eryone is close the the line you can get these big running plays because you don’t have many layers to break.  It’s common on 3rd or 4th and under 1 and team crowds the line. One hole opens up and up the RB goes the distance or make a very big run if they don’t have the break away speed.

• Like (+1) 1

Water break for the linebackers, d linemen checking out how Bitcoin was doing and the secondary wiping off all the sweat from making every tackle 8-15 yards down field up to that point? D coach getting his resume ready for all the upcoming interviews he’s rumored to have, 

Just a guess, really. 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Sad 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.