December 6, 2021 Gameday Bills vs. Patriots* Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

BB the evil genius HAS to be thinking that we'll have more designed runs for Allen.

The Bills have to counter that a bit.  It's not like they should change from that - but they have to disguise it better, and time it just so.  I hope Daboll has some interesting stuff up his sleeve tonight.  He'll be tested more than any game I can remember to think outside of that box that everyone always talks about.

1 minute ago, Success said:

I think I need one of those vomit bags they have on airplanes.  Pre-game show is all "here we go again" w/ the Pats being the #1 seed again.

Lol it honestly makes everyone saying that look kind of silly in my opinion…they have played one extra game and are not in good division tiebreaker shape. If we were 7-5 I’d be ok with it 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The "gritty run first offense" New England Patriots: 4.1 yards per carry, 115.3 rushing yards per game

The "can't run the ball" Buffalo Bills: 4.6 yards per carry, 118.3 rushing yards per game

And that's with moss dragging down our rushing attack most of the year. The narrative surrounding this game on this board and in the media makes no sense.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Success said:

BB the evil genius HAS to be thinking that we'll have more designed runs for Allen.

The Bills have to counter that a bit.  It's not like they should change from that - but they have to disguise it better, and time it just so.  I hope Daboll has some interesting stuff up his sleeve tonight.  He'll be tested more than any game I can remember to think outside of that box that everyone always talks about.

I agree. Nice input.