Around the NFL This Sunday 11/28 (Bills mini-bye)

Hapless Bills Fan

9 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

McDermott would never do what Reich just done. McD  would kick a field goal and play for field positions.

Which is totally untrue. Remember how we lost the the Titans? Was that playing it safe?  I can name 4 games where being aggressive cost us a win.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, FLFan said:

I agree.  Win the division.  Every Pats* loss at this point gets us closer to that goal.  

Once you make the playoffs nobody remembers how you got there.  If we can get the two seed in all likelihood three straight home victories gets us to the Super Bowl.  Go Titans.

• Agree 1

Dolphins might actually make the playoffs. Their next three games are the Giants, Jets, and Saints. If they win those and get to 8-7 they then finish up with Tennessee and New England. It's still a long shot but their defense has looked really good since the second time they played us.

• Like (+1) 1

Bills fan who has lived in Charlotte the past 2 decades. Being forced to watch this Panthers/Dolphins game is brutal. Honestly, I’m a sucker for a good redemption story and I was really hoping for Cam to ball out in his return to the QC but alas… he is simply not a starting caliber QB in today’s NFL. 
Watching a game with Cam and Tua on the same field makes me even more appreciative of McBean taking a chance on JA17. We are one of a handful of teams who are SET at the QB position for the next decade and I love it!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.