I did like the show w/ Nate Burleson better though

Did i mention I’m a bipolar manic-depressive alcoholic

Edited by Sugar High JA17
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 6
  • Dislike 3

29 minutes ago, Sugar High JA17 said:

Give me early Kay Adams compared to Fake-tan/Skiny Kay today Adams!

kyle brandt is lame too

Peter Schrager Seems to be the only normal guy- Seems cool in not over trying

I’m with you on Kay, but I am a Brandt fan. It’s an act, but when he just kills that act you can see that he’s knowledgeable and a pretty fun guy. His 10 Questions podcast is fantastic.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

31 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Seriously, is there a point to this thread or is it just noise?

I think the better question is "what's the point to you commenting in a thread that doesn't interest you?"

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Rachel Bonnetta is a star!  Her Kyle Brandt and Mooch imitations were hilarious!  Go back and look at the Halloween clip, Cynthia Frelund is speechless for over a minute!  Search on "Rachel Bonnetta wins NFLN Halloween", it won't let me post the link.

35 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

It something to LYAO at. 

sorry to disappoint 

No disappointment here, I was ROTFLMFAO'ing!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

Rachel Bonnetta is a star!  Her Kyle Brandt and Mooch imitations were hilarious!  Go back and look at the Halloween clip, Cynthia Frelund is speechless for over a minute!  Search on "Rachel Bonnetta wins NFLN Halloween", it won't let me post the link.

I see her on the Sunday AM pre game shows with Cynthia Frelund 

Not just another pretty face 

• Like (+1) 1

My only issue with kay is that she oversimplifies things and takes things to fantasy land too much.  I know fantasy football is part of it, but how many targets etc. is often just game flow not a concerted effort to throw to a specific player.  Like whoa, that worked, lets just hammer them with it until they bite then hit them with the fake or something like that.  

Just now, dneveu said:

My only issue with kay is that she oversimplifies things and takes things to fantasy land too much.  I know fantasy football is part of it, but how many targets etc. is often just game flow not a concerted effort to throw to a specific player.  Like whoa, that worked, lets just hammer them with it until they bite then hit them with the fake or something like that.  

that’s her role.  

Fantasy stats.  It’s a hard topic to be right even 10% of the time with 100s of players 

2 minutes ago, dneveu said:

Yeah, its just the part i'm not into.  There's so much fantasy content out there just make the show about football.  

you can say that again 

dozens of apps TV commercials promoting gambling with fine print saying gambling is bad seek help 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.