I hate to say it … but the Pats are coming

dave mcbride

2 minutes ago, BaaadThingsMan said:

Hahaha you cheatriot fans are all the same.

Go home to your sad little message boards and rejoice in your cheating ways. 

He's not a Bills fan. He's a troll and not a very good one. 

First I'm not a Pats fan at all. 2nd I have been on this board for years. I feel some here need some humbling. 

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, BaaadThingsMan said:

Nothing in my post history suggests trolling.

I'm a Bills fan. Period.

I hate the cheatriots every week no matter the opponent and I hate that there are threads praising them and or their players. 

***** the cheatriots.

Is that plain enough to understand? 

Think he got confused when you told me other poster was "not a Bills fan" and he probably thought you were speaking about yourself? Guess he didn't see where I asked if that poster was a Bills fan lol

So much miscommunication sometimes lol

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Think he got confused when you told me other poster was "not a Bills fan" and he probably thought you were speaking about yourself? Guess he didn't see where I asked if that poster was a Bills fan lol

So much miscommunication sometimes lol

Love my Bills! I can get a little defensive 😀

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Jrb1979 said:

First I'm not a Pats fan at all. 2nd I have been on this board for years. I feel some here need some humbling. 

So, the Bills should lose because some fans are overly excited about the team? If you truly aren't a troll then I honestly am in complete shock at that thought process. Should they be miserable like some of the other fans are?

• Thank you (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

What a load of crap.  Bills fans have been humbled for the last two decades.  Hell, losing FOUR straight Super Bowls will humble a fan base and that's when we were playing great.

Now that the Bills have real talent all over the roster with a stud franchise QB why shouldn't we be excited and optimistic about this team?  IMO the sad sack posters are exhibiting clear signs of PTSS with the idea that the sky is about to fall in on the Bills because the Pats are playing good football.  It's insane.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Jrb1979 said:

Just a football fan in general. I'm mostly here to chat about that other team in Buffalo that gets disrespected here

ok got it. What other team in Buffalo is getting disrespected here? Sabres? I'm not sure what you mean by "other team in Buffalo being disrespected"

48 minutes ago, Success said:

You're a Patriots fan in '21 - talking about how the Bills haven't really beaten anyone good?

Trying to say you haven’t faced the tough part of your schedule! The Pats have 4 losses, 1 to the SB Champs TB (#3 O) One to Dallas ( #1 O) and One to NO (#7 D)We also loss an ugh game to Miami. Meanwhile the Bills loss to TN (middle pack every stat), Pitt (Top O) and an Ugh game to Jax. 

Pats have beaten Chargers, Cleveland, and Panthers.. all teams better than any you have beaten so far outside of KC.. and if we are honest KC was a mess when you faced them and not that good. 

So if you think your team had a tough schedule wait till the next 4 weeks done.. that’s the hard part of their schedule. They could easily go 4-0 or 0-4.. I am guessing more likely 2-2

8 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Trying to say you haven’t faced the tough part of your schedule! The Pats have 4 losses, 1 to the SB Champs TB (#3 O) One to Dallas ( #1 O) and One to NO (#7 D)We also loss an ugh game to Miami. Meanwhile the Bills loss to TN (middle pack every stat), Pitt (Top O) and an Ugh game to Jax. 

Pats have beaten Chargers, Cleveland, and Panthers.. all teams better than any you have beaten so far outside of KC.. and if we are honest KC was a mess when you faced them and not that good. 

So if you think your team had a tough schedule wait till the next 4 weeks done.. that’s the hard part of their schedule. They could easily go 4-0 or 0-4.. I am guessing more likely 2-2

Were the Browns not a "mess" when you played them yesterday, without most of their starting running game?  How about the Panthers with Darnold?  The Chargers win seemed good at the time, but they might not even make the playoffs at this point.

The Pats wins haven't been more impressive.

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

The Pats***** beat the Chargers in the middle of a 3 of 4 losing streak, the Panthers who had lost 4 of their previous 5, and a schizophrenic Browns team, without Chubb and Hunt, who are not that great when they are playing well and downright awful when they aren't. And KC was bad when the Bills played them?

Please....

43 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

No it means that PFF has very little credibility. We already know Allen is a fantastic QB.

This is classic, PFF says just Allen is a good QB...."It doesn't matter we already know that"

But when the same grading says Mac Jones is also a good QB " who cares PFF is a joke and has no credibility".

Also for the record, I'm well aware that PFF can be highly misleading as can other advanced data and metrics but I go with the facts and in this case they are accurate in regards to both respective QB's.

15 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I can agree with you to a certain extent, as far as Bills loss to Tenn who has the best record in the AFC, means nothing about their rank in stats. I mean obviously Tenn is one of the top teams, especially when Bills played them. The loss of Henry is big for sure, but still are very tough team.

Pitt game was 1st of year, and they are no slouch either. Jags game was surprising, but as we see there have been quite a few big upsets over top teams as of late.

37 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Thats a little hypocritical IMO.  Cleveland is middling and was beat up when you played them on top of that.  Panthers are garbage. Chargers are on a 4? game losing streak.  You pride yourself on losing to the SB Champs and give us a negative on beating the runner ups lol. You dismiss we were inches away of beating the top team in the AFC who has currently beaten every AFC playoff team from last year. I mean I get it.  You are a Pats fan and are feeling more homer because the Pats are doing better than even you probably expected.  Don't come here and take a dump on my team acting all superior like though.

Edited by Scott7975

30 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

And as for this part of your post, @Success said exactly what I would have. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

This is classic, PFF says just Allen is a good QB...."It doesn't matter we already know that"

But when the same grading says Mac Jones is also a good QB " who cares PFF is a joke and has no credibility".

Also for the record, I'm well aware that PFF can be highly misleading as can other advanced data and metrics but I go with the facts and in this case they are accurate in regards to both respective QB's.

Thats not what he said at all.  He said PFF is garbage and we don't need them to tell us Allen is good.  We knew that long before PFF wanted to admit their metrics were wrong.

20 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Subjective grading isn't a fact in any sense of the word.  You can't have a fact if its subjective.  Their entire grading system is literally someone like you or me watching a football game and giving a grade on something specific.  There is no professionalism in that.  Even if it was a professional guy its still subjective lol.  Its an opinion piece.  Its Joe B and his grading.  

39 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

The Pats***** beat the Chargers in the middle of a 3 of 4 losing streak, the Panthers who had lost 4 of their previous 5, and a schizophrenic Browns team, without Chubb and Hunt, who are not that great when they are playing well and downright awful when they aren't. And KC was bad when the Bills played them?

Please....

Every one of the Patriots wins was against an above .500 team.. Bills are yet to beat a team (outside of the 1-0 Dolphins) who have a winning record when they meet.  That’s simple facts.. 

28 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

I can agree with you to a certain extent, as far as Bills loss to Tenn who has the best record in the AFC, means nothing about their rank in stats. I mean obviously Tenn is one of the top teams, especially when Bills played them. The loss of Henry is big for sure, but still are very tough team.

Pitt game was 1st of year, and they are no slouch either. Jags game was surprising, but as we see there have been quite a few big upsets over top teams as of late.

Jags was your ugh.. game. Lol it seems very common this year. Also the Steelers when you faced them had one of the toughest D in the league and still do. (I said O I meant D lol)  The Bills could easily be 8-1… just like my Pats could easily be 9-1.. if anything they been weirdly similar this year with a weird bad lass. (Miami, Jags) a tough close loss (TN and Dallas and TB) and 1 loss they just didn’t deserve to win. (Pitt and NO) 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.