I hate to say it … but the Pats are coming

dave mcbride

11 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

OT you could still have lost..

You mean Mike White that the Pats D allowed to score 6 points against? While our O rattled off 54? Your putting your take based off of the Jets!! Ugh..

The truth is The East is still up for grabs and of the two teams should be neck and neck come the showdown. 

How is Belichick cheating these days? Waiting for the next scandal to appear. 

5 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

you made my point.....according to you the Jags D shut down the offense. What does BB do well. So what jones does or doesn't do is irrelevant. Especially since he is not the focal point to this year's offense. 

who swept whom last season?

myths 
👻 🐺 🧟‍♂️ 

9 hours ago, Rick 'r Mortis said:

This is not a call out, really just curious. What brings you here? Are the Bills your secondary team?

I haven't seen a ton of your posts, but what I have you are respectful if indeed a straight up Pats fan.

What brings you around? And look forward to many convos going forward 👍

I respect bills fans.. they earned it way back when Jim Kelly was playing. I always had great conversations with them at the old Sullivan Stadium and basically they understood football. I came here hoping for the same type conversations, I sometimes get it, I sometimes get the “who cares what a Pats fan thinks”.   I hate the Patriot boards because 90% of them don’t remember a time before Bledsoe and Brady  and are well trollish. 

• Like (+1) 2

Last season it was awesome to see the Bills sweep them but if you look at what they lost in personal we should have swept them and by Belichek's reaction in the game last year when he threw the phone you know he was pissed !

But this season i think if they had had the players on the D just the ones that came back from opting out in last years game it could have very easily been a different out come last season because those that opted out were important players in wha they do .

That being said they are back & the Bills for sure had better have their ducks in a row because these 2 games against them is going to decide who is the king of the east and if they falter in any way we know that Bill will take full advantage of that weakness and their young QB doesn't exactly look like a rookie.

So we had better hope McD and company have put their study and prep time on high of this one because they should have done exactly what they did to the Jets yesterday but the Pats are a totally different ball game and they better be prepared for a fight ...

33 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Yawn.. the fallback to every fan who hates the Pats. Mind you do any sort of research and you see how dumb Spygate and Deflategate were by the NFL.

I didn't watch the game - interested to see how it got so out of hand.  7-9 on 3rd downs, 1 punt, 1 FG, and no turnovers.  Defense absolutely dominated on 3rd downs, and had a pick that set them up for points at the 5.  Really good red zone efficiancy.  Offense was mostly clean on penalties.  Any team that plays this efficiently is a problem, but those 3rd down splits are extremely uncommon.  I had them at 10-7 before the season, but i could see even 12-5 if they split with buffalo and drop 1 of tenn/indy.  

People ask if I'm worried about NE, and I say no.  Because Buffalo will most likely be in the playoffs pending some sort of major injuries.  Would it be nice to win the division?  Sure - but its doubtful either team is getting a bye in the first round and they'll probably split the home games anyway.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I don’t expect to sweep the Pats this year. They are a sound football team and no one prepares better than Belichick. Also no team has ever swept their division two years in a row. Not even the Pats during their dominance. 

Looking at the Bills schedule they will have plenty of time to prepare for NE. The Colts this week, then a game on Thanksgiving vs the Saints. Then they will have 11 days to prepare for their MNF game against the Pats.

Just now, Greg S said:

Looking at the Bills schedule they will have plenty of time to prepare for NE. The Colts this week, then a game on Thanksgiving vs the Saints. Then they will have 11 days to prepare for their MNF game against the Pats.

I’m not saying they won’t. Just saying I don’t expect it. It would be the first time in history a team swept their division two seasons in a row. That’s how tough division games are. 

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

I’m not saying they won’t. Just saying I don’t expect it. It would be the first time in history a team swept their division two seasons in a row. That’s how tough division games are. 

Both games against them are going to be very tough. I just like that the Bills will have extra time to get ready for them. The two games against them are going to decide the division most likely. You are probably right in that they will split. I just hope Buffalo wins the MNF game at home against them. It will put pressure on the Pats to win the rematch in NE. I don't want the Bills to have to go in there needing a win to get the split. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.