11/7/21 Bills @ Jaguars Postgame Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

8 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

Singletary carried 6 times and 3 out of the 6 carries were for 4 or more yards.  That said 6 carries isn't enough for any back.  For the season if he gets more than 10 carries he's averaging more than 60 yards.  When he gets carries the production is there.

I’m not a big fan of motor but you have a point. He needs carries to get going. He got like half the snaps on offence in college, hence his « motor moniker.

Edited by starrymessenger

There were some serious non calls that were blatant. But let this sink in….we lost to a team who has won like 2 games in 2 years 😂😂😂😂 pathetic. Our rbs are complete trash and our OC as well. Oh and the Oline is a dumpster fire. We are going no where and that’s the truth. One more thing…. Josh Allen has played like 💩 but I’m gonna chalk that up to Oline play. Enjoy. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Man, listening to Josh in his post-game presser, he has no voice and doesn’t look well to me. Really hope he  doesn’t have COVID or something. 

I hope he has Covid because at least that will be gone in a week. Losing to Jacksonville can detail a season

A Bills fan at the bar said it best today. He said until the Bills win a SB they will anyways be the Bills. 

It’s interesting to me that Urban called our offense a spread offense in his pressers before the game.  If you had one guy that absolutely understands how to stop a spread offense it’s Urban.  I really think we are struggling to find an offensive identity right now. We don’t know what we are week to week and we have nothing to hang our hat on besides Josh Allen.  No scheme, no formation, no patented signature play or concept.  It’s troubling.

• Agree 3

3 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Man, listening to Josh in his post-game presser, he has no voice and doesn’t look well to me. Really hope he  doesn’t have COVID or something. 

I doubt anyone would feel great after running a gauntlet for 30+ minutes of running for your life and trying to drag a corpse of an offensive line up the field.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

If you lose to Jacksonville should the HC be fired on the spot? I vote yes

goodness gracious lets just throw the baby out with the bath water SMH geez..............Hot take express right here

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

We honestly have no idea. They may have tried to trade for players. Maybe the price was too high. 

Pretty much my best guess; he's never "not" tried to get players at the deadline but OL are not exactly an easy purchase at the deadline. He could of got another DB but I can understand hesitance based on the health we had going into the game. 

3 minutes ago, Muppy said:

goodness gracious lets just throw the baby out with the bath water SMH geez..............Hot take express right here

We just lost to a horrible ***** team, teams that are possible SB contenders don’t play like this. Bank on this, we are not going to the SB and we are probably a 1st rd out in the playoffs 

• Like (+1) 1

The more I think about this game and the more I recall the conversation in the room as we watched this debacle unfold I'm not sure any offense could move the ball with the O-line playing as bad as it did today.  This is the NFL and when an O-line falls apart like it did in this game ANY opponent will shut you down.  Our offensive line played so far below the minimum acceptable level in the NFL that it dragged down the rest of the team.

They didn't pass block today nor did they run block.  On top of that they committed a couple of crucial penalties at the worst points of the game (two PF, a hold and flinching on 4th & 2 all when we were on the Jags side of the field). The fact that the Bills got over 300 yards is amazing and was due to Allen making a couple of special throws that normally a QB doesn't make.  

Now this isn't to let Allen off the hook for his reckless interceptions, but he and Dabold had to realize that the O-line was beyond awful today and only an off schedule play was going to break this game open in their favor.

We were asking what was happening to Mahomes and the Chiefs offense. Well today and for a half last week you got your answer. And with Knox out we don't even have the Chiefs option of a go to TE. Other then getting Brown & Feliciano back I don't know what the Bills can do?  Leave #41 and Sweeney in as pass protectors and not play with a tailback?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.