Voter fraud!

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

My oh my, how the internet makes everybody an expert. Lots and lots of nonlawyers ready to tell us what a law or even the Constitution means. 
Other posters are free to (and often do) dispute my football takes here based on my not-so-privileged position of self-appointed “informed fan.” But Big Molly is not a lawyer, and neither (to my knowledge) are DR and his caddy. 
So read and learn …

… the Wisconsin law says a vote will be counted if “an elector mails or personally delivers an absentee ballot to the municipal clerk.” So I guess the actual “Municipal Clerk” (a real title in Wisconsin, held by a real person) must be there to accept it? Well, no. The Municipal Clerk may designate an alternate drop-off site overseen by his or her delegate. And the law says that the Election Commission may promulgate uniform rules for elections consistent with the statute. So they said “mail-in or drop-off is o.k.”  After all, we know that the term “personally delivers to the Municipal Clerk” doesn’t mean handing it the actual Municipal Clerk; after all, she may designate someone else, somewhere else to receive it for her. So is a secured drop box overseen by the Municipal Clerk or her designee and not accessible by others “personal delivery?”  The Elections Commission says “of course.” And that what we lawyers all do when we address a letter as “BY PERSONAL DELIVERY” and hire a courier to drop it off at the front desk of opposing counsel’s office. It’s not like service of process where the package actually needs to touch the real person being served. It’s still “personal delivery” in common parlance. 
So 4 members of the Wisconsin Supreme Court said that here “personal delivery” means something in between for this law. It doesn’t actually have to touch the body of the Municipal Clerk, but presumably it needs to be dropped off at the desk or filing window occupied by some kind of real person. 3 other justices said “you just made up that in between rule; a secured drop box completely fits the understood meaning of “personal delivery.”

I’m not saying the majority was clearly wrong, but to suggest that the dissenters don’t care about election integrity ignored the fact that this is what lawyers and judges do all the time. The language is ambiguous; they argue and decide what those ambiguous words really mean. 
Consider yourself educated. 

Now do the “don’t say gay bill”….we’ll wait, counselor.

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Now do the “don’t say gay bill”….we’ll wait, counselor.

Challenge accepted. Just give me some time here! I’m doing this pro bono, for the good of Bills Nation. Or at least those in Bills Nation planning to travel to Miami this fall who may be worrying about whether, or in what context, they may say “gay.” Or whether there will be a Drag Queen Story Hour to attend after the game. 

• Like (+1) 1

The Stolen Republic

Kevin McCullough

e45b31d0-b349-463c-b998-58a883989328.jpg

Why would the seated administration sue a state over a constitutionally verifiable action it takes—especially when 80% or more of its own supporters are in favor of that action? Specifically why would *President Joe Biden choose to sue the state of Arizona over a state statute, handling the state’s business?

You may say, “it’s none of the Federal Government’s business what that state decides internally within its borders.” And you would be right.

The Biden DOJ did that just a bit more than a week ago.

The state of Arizona, in conjunction with the will of its people, passed a law that requires proof of citizenship in order to be able to cast a ballot.

Many states already have such a rule. So why Arizona?

It’s not rocket science.

Arizona sits on the southern border. Millions of non-citizens have entered in recent months. And if each of them could score a ballot, then less-than-honest people can harvest them and use them to stuff drop boxes as was done in 2020.

Less than honest people like Guillermina Fuentes. The former mayor of San Luis was just convicted in June of slinging a web of ballot harvesting in the border town.

According to the Associated Press her scheme has been likely adopted in many additional areas of the nation. 

70% of Arizonans use mail-in ballots. Which means nearly anyone with an address has the possibility of being sent a ballot — citizen or not. This was especially true during CoVid when under the guise of the pandemic such widespread abuse of power was practiced by state executive branches.

Arizona also would have thrown out more than 60,000 ballots due to signatures missing. And once the ballot is in the Dropbox or handed to the poll worker—in 2020 it was counted as a legal vote. The Ninth Circuit of the federal courts has ended the ability for ballots to be cured if missing signatures and in 2022 the only ballots counted will be signed—theoretically.

So unlike the Wild West of 2020 where ballots went unsigned, illegally rounded up, and added to the pile, big changes will occur. 

Requiring the votes to be cast exclusively from American citizens will narrow the amount of ballots able to be cast. It should also for sure end the bizarre occurrence—which happened in several Arizona communities in 2020—where there were more votes cast than citizen voters available to cast them. 

But let’s just assume for a moment that none of what I just said mattered. Why wouldn’t the chief executive and his administration not want votes only counted if they came from actual US Citizens? 

https://townhall.com/columnists/kevinmccullough/2022/07/17/the-stolen-republic-n2610355

• Angry 1
  • Agree 1

Instead of actually looking into  blatant irregularities in plain view during the 2020 election, many here use the same tactic that is exposed in piece here.

But other republicans/conservatives are saying there's no evidence! It's coming from people who I won't believe or trust on any other issue, but since they confirm my narrative here it's all good. Nothing to see.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

Good. Justice.

Now, should we commence with all the rest or nah because you've been told  it was the most secure election in US history?

Edited by DRsGhost

14 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Good. Justice.

Now, should we commence with all the rest or nah because you've been told  it was the most secure election in US history?

Don’t worry, Trump’s hatchet man, Bill Barr, investigated the fraud claims and prosecuted those responsible. 

10 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Good. Justice.

So let's start Jan 6th over again. Let's have a revolution. Let's listen to Ghosts.

Let's forget about actual law and react to the votes of 200,000,000 as being all questionable because a corrupt judge in the wilds of AZ  can't find a thumb drive. 

Yes...a small amount of corruption exists in a country of 400,000,000. 

It started in the Oval office... has been around in my life time since the Warren Commission. 

The country runs on corruption...every congressman is corrupt. They can't pass 1 bill that does not hide millions of corrupt dollars for pet projects in some hick town. The public purse breeds corruption. 

If the 2020 election had corrupt results...the most corrupt prez jn the past 100 years is not the guy to expose it and be believed. imho

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

Good thing we won't have the same chicanery as last time.  Sorry, Dems.

No need when the cult already passed racist election laws that ensure the outcomes they want in their shiiiiiitttt hole states - right doc?

Edited by BillStime

3 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Why so prickly, pnut? Things should go very well for your side in November!

They won't.  And they'll blame everything but Joke's disaster of an Admin for it.

Yes indeed. Forgetting about all the state election laws that were changed unconstitutionally, the censorship of reporting of the criminal activity on the Hunter laptop by media, Big Tech and now we find out the FBI, is election interference on a massive scale.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

Bombshell Presentation Reveals Identities Of Maricopa County Elections
Employees Who Deleted Files From Election Server BEFORE Maricopa County Audit

by Jordan Conradson

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/breaking-bombshell-presentation-reveals-identities-maricopa-county-elections-employees-deleted-files-election-server-maricopa-county-audit/