Voter fraud!

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

What!  You do realize that the SC doesn't make rulings straight down party lines.....right?

Gorsuch was then-President Donald Trump's first nominee to the Supreme Court, chosen after Trump vowed during his presidential campaign to put "pro-life justices on the court" with the explicit goal of overturning Roe.

https://www.npr.org/2022/05/03/1096108319/roe-v-wade-alito-conservative-justices-confirmation-hearings

Which Trump SC appointees said Roe/Wade was set precedent in their Senate hearings ?  Only John Roberts is a moderate swing vote of the 9.

16 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

$30 on the website or watch it for free with a simple search.

You must be on Dinesh's payroll - unless you are actually DR - then you're an unemployed wannabe Hollywoke writer. 

Livin' off the government you hate.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/10/2022 at 9:59 AM, ALF said:

The SC is now 6 conservative and 3 liberal . Should be easy to prove voter fraud from 2020  if you have proof right ?

Well, no, not if you're a student of history, Alf. 

The Whitewater investigation took six years from the initial DOJ referral that the Clintons were potential beneficiaries of illegal activity, and quite a bit more than that from start to finish.

The Mueller probe took two years from the date the Special Counsel was appointed to clear President Trump, and that was a solid 3+ years whatever didn't happen was alleged to have happened. 

The Dems 1/6 Committee is ongoing 16 months after the breach of the Capital. 

When taken in context, the dems first suggested Trump was an illegitimate President, elected in a coup, and 6 years later we're still waiting on proof.

You might be correct--though you clearly have no faith in the ability of the SC to objectively analyze that which might come before them ----but a wait and see approach is always best. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/10/2022 at 12:07 PM, ALF said:

Gorsuch was then-President Donald Trump's first nominee to the Supreme Court, chosen after Trump vowed during his presidential campaign to put "pro-life justices on the court" with the explicit goal of overturning Roe.

https://www.npr.org/2022/05/03/1096108319/roe-v-wade-alito-conservative-justices-confirmation-hearings

Which Trump SC appointees said Roe/Wade was set precedent in their Senate hearings ?  Only John Roberts is a moderate swing vote of the 9.

You do understand that the court hears all sorts of cases every year…right? They do not agree or descent down party lines on every one of them. In fact they’re not considered to be in a Party at all. 

2 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

Hey Dan we also have dipwads just like Erick right here on our little Bills forum. Continuing to embarrass themselves day after day.

When did Erick turn into this version of himself? I used to read his stuff and think he was smart but he seems like his only point for each comment is "Trump Sucks". Basically he is is like Billstime with a bigger audience

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

When did Erick turn into this version of himself? I used to read his stuff and think he was smart but he seems like his only point for each comment is "Trump Sucks". Basically he is is like Billstime with a bigger audience

He's like a Bill Kristol.  Totally irrelevant after Trump.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Did you like him? He was a messaging sh!t show and 80% of our populous is too dumb or lazy OR mind numbed and controlled to look past the messaging. 

I'm not a fan of Trump the person. He's a narcissistic blowhard and I refused to vote for him in 16. But then again I don't really like any politicians on the national level either. At the end of the day I'm a results guy, so I'll take a narcissistic blowhard who gets ***** done over fake empty vessels all day long.

When the establishment fought so hard to get rid of him by any means necessary (russia collusion, fake impeachment, 2000 mules). This bs only made those of us who are actually awake realize that a narcissistic blowhard was directly over the target all along. Trump forced these #######s to pull blatant bs, that many suspected always went on discreetly behind the scenes, right out in the open.

He broke them.

And I LOVE it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

Remember when the democrats tried to make ballot harvesting, drop boxes, and No-ID voting legal?

They wanted to legalize this type of voter fraud, because the people were stupid enough to defend the obvious lie that 81 million people voted during a pandemic for a guy who couldn't draw more than 10 people to his rallies.

• Thank you (+1) 1

You've chosen to ignore content by 716er. Options

I'm absolutely certain that the above post directly addresses official state of Georgia video evidence of a woman dropping 30 ballots in a drop box. 

:lol:

Now for the adults among us let's actually analyze the above video and perform some back of the napkin calculations.

Let's make very conservative assumptions based on geotracking data collected from other mules and this video.

Let's assume this one single woman in the video visited 10 dropboxes per day for the entire month of October and deposited 30 ballots in each drop box.

30 days x 10 boxes/day x 30 ballots / box = 9000 ballots.

Or maybe she only visited 10 boxes per day for half of October. That's 4500 votes from a single person.

Trump "lost" Georgia by ~10k votes.

Nah...this type of felony ballot trafficking could never have been sufficient to change the result in a state.

^_^

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1