Tailgating at MetLife Stadium - Where da Bills fans be?

ProcessTruster

Heading up to the NJ Swamp for Bills/Jests next month.   Anyone know where the Mafia typically congregates at MetLife stadium?  Parking Lot numbers, any other info?   Or is better to bar it pregame and take the LIRR out there? 

Thanks !!

Edited by ProcessTruster
additional Q

3 hours ago, ProcessTruster said:

Heading up to the NJ Swamp for Bills/Jests next month.   Anyone know where the Mafia typically congregates at MetLife stadium?  Parking Lot numbers, any other info?   Or is better to bar it pregame and take the LIRR out there? 

Thanks !!

The Long Island RR doesn't go to NJ.  I know there are trains from Manhattan on NJ transit but I don't know how to get to them.  

If you're interested in tailgaiting check with the NYC Bills backers.  I'm going on a bus trip from Albany with a Jets fan & won't be tailgaiting. 

Remember-Met-Life is a cashless stadium:   

Cash-Free Transactions

To reduce touchpoints and create a faster payment experience, MetLife Stadium is operating cash-free. Cash will not be accepted at concession stands or retail locations. Pay with a debit or credit card using contactless tap to pay, mobile wallet, chip or swipe. The Jets prefer Visa as a form of payment. Reverse ATM machines will be available throughout MetLife Stadium for guests to convert cash to a prepaid Visa debit card. The Visa debit card has no expiration date and can be used anywhere a Visa debit card is accepted. Reverse ATMs are located in MetLife West Hall and adjacent to sections:

117, 128, 149 (100 Level)

220a, 245a (200 Level)

304, 322, 334, 347 (300 Level)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

The Long Island RR doesn't go to NJ.  I know there are trains from Manhattan on NJ transit but I don't know how to get to them.  

If you're interested in tailgaiting check with the NYC Bills backers.  I'm going on a bus trip from Albany with a Jets fan & won't be tailgaiting. 

Cash-Free Transactions

To reduce touchpoints and create a faster payment experience, MetLife Stadium is operating cash-free. Cash will not be accepted at concession stands or retail locations. Pay with a debit or credit card using contactless tap to pay, mobile wallet, chip or swipe. The Jets prefer Visa as a form of payment. Reverse ATM machines will be available throughout MetLife Stadium for guests to convert cash to a prepaid Visa debit card. The Visa debit card has no expiration date and can be used anywhere a Visa debit card is accepted. Reverse ATMs are located in MetLife West Hall and adjacent to sections:

220a, 245a (200 Level)

Be kind to your Jets fan. They must be fragile at this point.   

:)

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, CSBill said:

Still waiting for tickets to come down for this game--I live close to NYC. Anyone looking to dump tickets?

Cheapest seats are $35. How much cheaper are you waiting for? 

(I agree, price will keep dropping)

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, ProcessTruster said:

Thanks !!

Understand the Mafia is pretty much everywhere, in that area.  Stay away from the 55 gal. drums!

RfGJAy2.pngThe Northern NJ and NYC Bills Backers tailgate is in lot 26 near pole A.  We take over that whole section. It is definitely the place to be!   We will get there early. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions!  Pinto Kenny tailgates there too. 

Edited by HereComesTheReignAgain
  • Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

RfGJAy2.pngThe Northern NJ and NYC Bills Backers tailgate is in lot 26 near pole A.  We take over that whole section. It is definitely the place to be!   We will get there early. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions!  Pinto Kenny tailgates there too. 

Can confirm, been to multiple tailgates here and always a great time!

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

If you have ever walked into that section of all bills fans tailgating over there,(even by accident) it’s surreal. It’s so organized lol. I live an hour from met life, I will be there. Not sure about the pregame situation yet though. Still working it out.

It is a really great scene. I live a few miles from MetLife. A 10 min Uber ride to the lot.  Any Bills fan that is going to the game should definitely make lot 26 their first stop. 

1 hour ago, Governor said:

Where do you see $35?

Vivid Seats

https://www.vividseats.com/new-york-jets-tickets-metlife-stadium-11-14-2021/production/3558539

24 minutes ago, CSBill said:

Last I saw was upper deck at $50, I'm in no hurry so I can wait it out. Where did you see the $35?

Vivid seats

https://www.vividseats.com/new-york-jets-tickets-metlife-stadium-11-14-2021/production/3558539

• Thank you (+1) 2

16 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Cash-Free Transactions

220a, 245a (200 Level)

Penn Station.  Take the train from Penn to Seacaucus, then transfer to the direct shuttle train from Seacaucus to Meadowlands.  On Sundays, Seacaucus is literally wall to wall with Jets/Giants fans pregaming in Manhattan.  It's definitely the best way to get to and from NYC for pregaming IF that's what you want to do.

Find NYCBBB and you'll find the party.

https://nycbbb.com/

PS if you still want tix and want a guarantee of being among friends, NYCBBB Group tix link: https://nyjets.spinzo.com/buffalo-bills-vs-new-york-jets-2021-11-14-YPUZB?group=bills-backers-8rzb until Friday.  Not great seats to start but we'll own the stadium by halftime.

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ
  • Like (+1) 1

On 10/24/2021 at 12:38 PM, BringBackFlutie said:

Penn Station.  Take the train from Penn to Seacaucus, then transfer to the direct shuttle train from Seacaucus to Meadowlands.  On Sundays, Seacaucus is literally wall to wall with Jets/Giants fans pregaming in Manhattan.  It's definitely the best way to get to and from NYC for pregaming IF that's what you want to do.

Yup.  take the PATH train form Penn ST.

Getting to Met Life can be a pain in the ass but if you want something to do after the game check out the American Dream mall also located near the stadium. It has an Aquarium, Indoor Ski Slope, Indoor Water Park and a lot of other cool things worth checking out especially since you will be right there anyway. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.