Alec Baldwin accidentally kills movie crew member (real bullet accidentally put in prop gun)

48 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

😄 😆 😆 😆 

Thanks Columbo 

yep

he planned on hitting 2 people with one  bullet 

It's being reported that he stroked out over cost overuns he had as producer, and fired most of the safety and security staff in cost cutting measures.  Sad.  Totally avoidable death on Baldwins shoulders.    

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

She was the cinematographer, if I'm not mistaken. That role has nothing to do with weapons or the overall production management. It's just scene set-up and camera angles.

The cinematographer sure ain't the key grip. She's up there. The whole production rotted from the head down 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

There are also a lot of questions on the internet about Baldwin's motives.  Did he replace ammo in the the "cold" gun with live +P rounds?   Possibly.  Let's all be honest here.  Accident?  

Edited by Irv
  • Eyeroll 2

4 hours ago, Irv said:

There are also a lot of questions on the internet about Baldwin's motives.  Did he replace ammo in the the "cold" gun with live +P rounds?   Possibly.  Let's all be honest here.  Accident?  

Yes.  I can't help but think this is somehow related to Epstein.

'Rust' crew members reportedly used guns with live ammunition hours before deadly shooting on set

"There's this pastime that crew members sometimes do, it's called 'plinking,' and they go out into the rural areas and they shoot at beer cans. This is with live ammunition. We learned that this happened the morning of the day that Halyna Hutchins was killed," Waxman said.

One of the guns used was later handed to actor Alec Baldwin, who fired the shot that killed Hutchins, 42, and injured director Joel Souza, The Wrap reported.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/26/entertainment/alec-baldwin-rust-shooting-tuesday/index.html

15 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

I hate to mention them, but watching the

Pats/Jets replay, I'm reminded that the Pats fire blanks during every home game and have never killed someone in the crowd.....

Question: Why is Alec Baldwin thinking of becoming a photographer?

Answer: Because he is very good at camera shoots.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

What I don't understand is why he was wildly firing two semi-automatic pistols at people on the set, when they weren't invented until much later than the timeframe of the movie.  This doesn't add up.  

10 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

The cinematographer sure ain't the key grip. She's up there. The whole production rotted from the head down 

Your deep-rooted hatred for management has driven you insane.  Blaming the deceased just because your mind somehow twisted this into one of your, "all management deserves to die," drum bangings is borderline psychotic.

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I figure he has issues, this guy.  Beating up people, losing his marbles, and being married to the crazy hot cat lady who inconsistently affects a Spanich accent and thinks Boston is in Barcelona, he's got it pretty rough.  He may just cop to the whole deal to spend some time in the big house for the p & q.   

well all I can say is he will present his case (if charged) either civilly or criminally. Either way huge trauma and not only financial but emotional to he and his but the victims family and friends...how horrible, tragic, UNNECESSARY.

piffle hate this story peace OUT

SMH sad sad sad

hasta lasagna leo 🙂

m

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Your deep-rooted hatred for management has driven you insane.  Blaming the deceased just because your mind somehow twisted this into one of your, "all management deserves to die," drum bangings is borderline psychotic.

Well... You're 180° the other way.  I guess we cancel out. 😏...

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, ALF said:

'Rust' crew members reportedly used guns with live ammunition hours before deadly shooting on set

"There's this pastime that crew members sometimes do, it's called 'plinking,' and they go out into the rural areas and they shoot at beer cans. This is with live ammunition. We learned that this happened the morning of the day that Halyna Hutchins was killed," Waxman said.

One of the guns used was later handed to actor Alec Baldwin, who fired the shot that killed Hutchins, 42, and injured director Joel Souza, The Wrap reported.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/26/entertainment/alec-baldwin-rust-shooting-tuesday/index.html

Jeez. I saw another article how they have found ammunition loose around set. Some in unmarked boxes or loose in a fanny pack. Complete disregard for safety. Pathetic that  this was going on.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Muppy said:

well all I can say is he will present his case (if charged) either civilly or criminally. Either way huge trauma and not only financial but emotional to he and his but the victims family and friends...how horrible, tragic, UNNECESSARY.

SMH sad sad sad

hasta lasagna leo 🙂

m

Baldwin should be denied bail.  Definitely a flight risk.  Also, likely heavily armed and enraged after his arrest and arraignment. 

Edited by Irv
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Muppy said:

SMH sad sad sad

hasta lasagna leo 🙂

m

This sounds very reasonable and it would be so universally awesome if folks applied this mindset across the board.   

Stop.  Wait.  Listen. Consider.  Be empathetic. Judge if that’s your thing.   

Alas, that’s not the world we live in, and certainly not the course of action that the person at the center of this particular tragedy typically follows. It’s not the course of action of some, maybe many of his friends and associates in the biz follow, either, so it gets some traction nationally. 

Maybe something positive can come out of this, and people of goodwill will rush to withhold judgement after the next perp-involved shooting.   I’ve always heard that for emotionally stable people, taking a life is incredibly difficult even if justified.  We shouldn’t extend the benefit of doubt to folks just because they have name recognition or we feel that they know them because they play a good character on the telly. 

Sad indeed.  

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

This sounds very reasonable and it would be so universally awesome if folks applied this mindset across the board.   

Stop.  Wait.  Listen. Consider.  Be empathetic. Judge if that’s your thing.   

Alas, that’s not the world we live in, and certainly not the course of action that the person at the center of this particular tragedy typically follows. It’s not the course of action of some, maybe many of his friends and associates in the biz follow, either, so it gets some traction nationally. 

Maybe something positive can come out of this, and people of goodwill will rush to withhold judgement after the next perp-involved shooting.   I’ve always heard that for emotionally stable people, taking a life is incredibly difficult even if justified.  We shouldn’t extend the benefit of doubt to folks just because they have name recognition or we feel that they know them because they play a good character on the telly. 

Sad indeed.  

Kudus amigo.

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Dang leonardo this is one epic post. Im glad to have helped inspire that.

BAM ........Preach! 

kudos amigo

m

Edited by Muppy

Since the incident, it has emerged that the assistant director who handed Baldwin the gun that killed Hutchins had been sacked from a film in 2019 after a prop gun accidentally fired on the set of the movie Freedom’s Path, injuring a crew member.

https://news.yahoo.com/alec-baldwin-shooting-latest-hilaria-020415051.html

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

16 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

She was part of the management team.  ***** rolls downhill.

She was?  Please explain the hierarchy of movie set management and where the cinematographer falls in that management flow chart.  Thank you.