10/18/21 Gameday Bills @ Titans Pregame thread

Chandler#81

27 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Smiley Josh! 

Jerry Hughes looks like he's crankin' up a load of Whup Ass.

Isn't it a bit early to arrive for the game though? 3 full hours.  Though it looks as though the Titans may have a decent Visitors locker room.

Josh is looking relaxed today. Getting there a little early before prime time tonight. 

I think all the Chiefs pressure cooker did last week was help make Buffalo stay at the boiling point. 

3 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Pumped for the game, but also dreading another late night like last Sunday. No weather delays tonight though. Hoping I can get to bed by 1130. Go bills, crush the titans 

I guess it’s the downfall of having a good team but these prime time games are brutal when you have to be up at 4:30

• Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Mynamemike said:

I guess it’s the downfall of having a good team but these prime time games are brutal when you have to be up at 4:30

I already told my co-workers that I'm "off" tomorrow morning.  Might be off tomorrow afternoon also at this rate.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

I put in for getting time off these ‘days after’ when the schedule came out. I work 3rd Shift. Miss the Bills on national TV or go to work..

Decisions, Decisions..🤔

Are you able to have the game on the radio/smartphone stream somewhere in your vicinity?

Just now, BillsEnthusiast said:

Are you able to have the game on the radio/smartphone stream somewhere in your vicinity?

Not working tonight. Game is nationally televised. My arse will be buried in the couch until Allen makes me jump out of it!

Just now, El Guapo said:

Less than two hours…

Home from work.  Opened a beer. Waiting on the Mrs. Guapo.

Go Bills!

Cheers!🍺🍻

• Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I put in for getting time off these ‘days after’ when the schedule came out. I work 3rd Shift. Miss the Bills on national TV or go to work..

Decisions, Decisions..🤔

Heck yeah man. 3rd shift ftw! It's known at work that I don't bother with Monday nights come football season. 

• Haha (+1) 1