Week 6: Bills at Titans on MNF

YoloinOhio

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

From a QB and OL, and coaching, standpoint I agree but the Bills haven’t faced two big physical WRs and a RB like Henry and I don’t think it’s a great matchup. I do think they can handle it if the defense is healthy but I anticipate giving up some points. 

I don't care who's up next weekend, the team is going to have to continue to prepare and execute at high levels to avoid any "on any given Sunday" juju.  I hate all of the "we should roll" sentiments I read every week.

Edited by Pokebball
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

1 hour ago, mannc said:

They. Lost. To. The. Jets.

This was the injury report for that game:

A.J. Brown, wide receiver (hamstring)

Julio Jones, wide receiver (hamstring)

Bud Dupree, linebacker (knee)

Caleb Farley, cornerback (shoulder)

Larrell Murchison, defensive lineman (elbow)

Brett Kern, punter (groin)

I remember when the Bills played last season with that many injuries, it wasn't pretty. 

You can't compare that game to what they will send out this Monday.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Pokebball said:

I don't care who's up next weekend, the team is going to have to continue to prepare and execute at high levels to avoid any "on any given Sunday" juju.  I hate all of the "we should roll" sentiments I read every week.

As fans we can do and say what ever we feel ;)

The team on the other hand needs to stay hard focused and humble and I think McD is good at that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

15 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

This was the injury report for that game:

A.J. Brown, wide receiver (hamstring)

Julio Jones, wide receiver (hamstring)

Bud Dupree, linebacker (knee)

Caleb Farley, cornerback (shoulder)

Larrell Murchison, defensive lineman (elbow)

Brett Kern, punter (groin)

I remember when the Bills played last season with that many injuries, it wasn't pretty. 

You can't compare that game to what they will send out this Monday.

Every team has injuries every week.  The Titans' injury list this week doesn't look much better...Jones questionable, dupree questionable, saffold questionable, fuller questionable, punter is out, etc...And of course the Jets had plenty of injuries that week too.  

1 hour ago, Pokebball said:

Fortunately, very few TSW contributors will be suiting up for the Bills Monday night...

22 minutes ago, mannc said:

Every team has injuries every week.  The Titans' injury list this week doesn't look much better...Jones questionable, dupree questionable, saffold questionable, fuller questionable, punter is out, etc...And of course the Jets had plenty of injuries that week too.  

Heard long snapper might be dinged too. 

Edited by wjag

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.